• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I'd pay over €100m if I thought there was any chance of this happening.. No chance though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Just imagine, if things had fallen our way we could have had Mbappe and Dembele by now and we wouldn't have had to spend a fortune. F*ck me, we'd have a one way ticket back to the top.

Anyway nah, that ship has sailed surely. Fekir is a more realistic target.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
We are literally being linked with everyone as of late but I HIGHLY doubt this one. Why would Barca sell him?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I think there is a reason why he is struggeling could be because of the pressure dont know, but with Messi around you never know.

Never mind his talent he would be a great player at our club.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I think there is a reason why he is struggeling could be because of the pressure dont know, but with Messi around you never know.

He's been injured constantly since joining Barca. Was out for just over 3 months with a thigh injury and then got injured again two weeks later.

He's played like 200 minutes of football since leaving Dortmund.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

The injuries he's had have been very unfortunate, but also I think everything has happened too soon for him. He's only 20, he's already left his starter club, left his 'stepping stone' club for huge bucks and arrived at his destination club. From what i've heard he's also not the most mature person; he's still basically just a kid having fun, albeit an outrageously talented kid. People in France tend to think Dembele is actually more talented than Mbappe, but Mbappe will achieve more because of his maturity.

Also Barca can be a difficult social environment for a young player, you keep hearing stories that Messi is sort of an autocrat and everyone answers to him. You even hear Messi completely ignores players like Umtiti and Dembele in favour of the Spanish or South American players.

Anyway, I think he's been very poorly advised. Mbappe too actually. Dembele should have stayed at Dortmund for a couple more seasons and Mbappe should have either stayed at Monaco or come to a slightly bigger club in the PL (Arsenal *wink wink*) before making his move to Madrid later on.

nick gould

According to Spanish media

he is struggling because of his love for burgers. I don’t see that happening at all. Maybe if we get a new manager who is good at integrating young footballers into the team Barcelona can loan him to us.

Zaza

Might get sold to fund the Griezmann move. Don't see us stumping up the cash to get him even at a discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom