• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pubs

GunnerFinn

Not sure this is the right place but here goes...

Me and my girlfriend have got tickets for the final on Sunday and having not been to many Arsenal games we're wondering where the best places to drink are to soak up the atmosphere with other fans. We'll be in town all day and want the full experience.

Any tips?

IslingtonBornandbred

Not sure this is the right place but here goes...

Me and my girlfriend have got tickets for the final on Sunday and having not been to many Arsenal games we're wondering where the best places to drink are to soak up the atmosphere with other fans. We'll be in town all day and want the full experience.

Any tips?

I'll be getting there about lunchtime. I usually just head to Wembley with whoever I'm going with and get something to eat beforehand. There are loads of restaurants like T.G.I's and bars/restaurants. I think there's usually a designated Arsenal pub but it can get a bit rowdy.

I'd recommend getting there about 1pm, grabbing something to eat, and then head straight into the ground.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom