• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Madrid are shocking defensively, they concede a goal a game on average under Zidane.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Madrid are shocking defensively, they concede a goal a game on average under Zidane.

I'd take their defence if we had the same attacking potential and capability of winning back to back (to back pending) CL trophies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I'd take their defence if we had the same attacking potential and capability of winning back to back (to back pending) CL trophies.
Of course, but it's probably what's costing them the league. Barca conceded 11, Atletico 9 and they are at 25 already.

Tir Na Nog

Real are back, this is the spirit of the back to back CL winners, they always fight back no matter the circumstances. Zizou has built a team of warriors.

Tir Na Nog

Y'all missing the Leo Messi show here. An assist and 2 goals including a cheeky free-kick and we've yet to reach half-time.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Impressed with Ronaldo handing Benzema the pen when he was on a hattrick, 49 hattrick & 299 liga goals. I wouldn't have!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What the hell? Atletico just announced that Gaitan and Carrasco are leaving for Dalian Yifang, a club founded in 2009. :eek:
Carrasco must not have high ambitions if he's going to play in China at only 24, or he's setting himself up financially for a couple of years before coming back to top level football. Who knows what he's thinking with this move.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Real looking like they are going to tie, I think Zizou is putting his focus on the CL.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom