• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

How many goals will we win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
arsenal-fc-logo.ico
220px-%C3%96stersunds_FK.png

Team News
Aubameyang cup tied, Ramsey still out

Possible Lineup
3PnY00m.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If Welbeck can't score at home vs these then we're in trouble.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Welbeck cannot start after that performance last time!

Give Eddie a start or play iwobi as striker

Im not on the AMN hypetrain neither

Play him as acm/winger instead
Dont trust him as dm/cm yet

We will play something boring like:

Welbeck Laczette Iwobi
Elneny Xhaka Maitland-Niles
Kola Holding Chambers Bellerin
Ospina

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nelson should start on his best position at this one I even would start nektiah over welbeck

Stannis

Forgot that Miki was cup tied. Play him as a ten

Iwobi————-Welbeck————-Nelson

————————Henrikh

-——— Willock————— Elneny

Sead———Holding——Chambers—-AMN

————————- Ospina

No point wasting games on Per.

I’m sort of tempted to play xhaka over elneny, can’t decide whose worse right now

AMN should get a game at RB, if hector gets injured he is next in line

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No reason to play Welbeck, we wont learn anything we dont already know. Play Nketiah and Nelson, they are used to playing together and play against better teams than this on a regular basis. AMN I'm not bothered where or if he plays. I would start Wilshere as he hasnt played much and needs sharpening up.

Iwobi————-Nketiah————-Nelson

————————Mhiki

-——— Wilshere———— Elneny

Kola———Holding——Chambers—-AMN

————————- Ospina

Giroud12

What about

-------------------Eddie---------------

Iwobi--------------Mhiki--------Nelson

--------------AMN-----------Elneny---------

Kola-----Greek kid----Holding---Chambers

--------------------Macey/Ospina

Stannis

Regardless of how crap Welbeck was, we need to pick him here and hope gets some confidence

We can’t go into the next round with just Nekitah

Tbh I’m surprised we didn’t call back Lucas Perez. He would have been useful in the Europa League

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Welbeck will be on the bench Sunday unlike Eddie so it makes sense to play him and hope he can grab a goal or two. Although maybe you could stick him out wide, play Micki as a 10 and Eddie up front.

Jasard

Regardless of how crap Welbeck was, we need to pick him here and hope gets some confidence

We can’t go into the next round with just Nekitah

Tbh I’m surprised we didn’t call back Lucas Perez. He would have been useful in the Europa League

Wenger clearly didn't fancy him but it's a fair point, I think Wenger wants to give Welbeck a final chance though. If he came back and scored a few in Europa it might have added some value to him for us to recoup.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yes Welbeck needs playing time and confidence. This is a dead rubber, we shouldn't risk anyone who may start on Sunday and as few bench players as possible.

Not utterly impossible Laca might be able to make it for the return game in the next round but realistically he won't. But not at the expense of Nketiah, he needs playing time too before the next round.

Jasard

He's really uninspiring, can't imagine many people see his name on the team sheet and feel anything but boredom

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yes Welbeck needs playing time and confidence. This is a dead rubber, we shouldn't risk anyone who may start on Sunday and as few bench players as possible.

Not utterly impossible Laca might be able to make it for the return game in the next round but realistically he won't. But not at the expense of Nketiah, he needs playing time too before the next round.

needs? he is 27 he should be ready as a footballer

his touch is worse than Theos was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom