• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He does sometimes give the impression of someone who can't quite understand why other teams aren't as good as his.
Or he just doesn't understand the notion of "pragmatism". If he wasn't such a checkbook manager and coached a team where he wasn't the favorite week-in and week-out, then he'd get that.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Or he just doesn't understand the notion of "pragmatism". If he wasn't such a checkbook manager and coached a team where he wasn't the favorite week-in and week-out, then he'd get that.
It's really bizarre -- almost as if he forgets that scoring more goals than your opponent is the ultimate target in the sport.

It's really bizarre -- almost as if he forgets that scoring more goals than your opponent is the ultimate target in the sport.
I don't think Guardiola is to blame for last night's defeat, we had enough decent chances to win the game, after me declaring my love for Sergio, he had a shocker, it doesn't happen all that often, and will hopefully fire him up for Sunday.

Ultimately, a highly unusual mistake from Walker did for us.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I don't think Guardiola is to blame for last night's defeat, we had enough decent chances to win the game, after me declaring my love for Sergio, he had a shocker, it doesn't happen all that often, and will hopefully fire him up for Sunday.

It's definitely not his fault, it's a freak accident that a team on 72 PL points in mid-Feb took ~20 shots against a League One side and lost.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It's only worrying when your side isn't creating chances either.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's definitely not his fault, it's a freak accident that a team on 72 PL points in mid-Feb took ~20 shots against a League One side and lost.
We had 33 shots against United and took them apart over and over according to the huge xG, but for some reason that wasn't a freak accident. ;)

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
And over a year long period?
That game definitely was a freak accident, the two centre-backs literally handed the ball to United players in the final third. Those mistakes are in a different category to poor positioning and botched offside traps you usually see leading to goals. Besides, this team has rarely dominated a big game like they did against United, as Makingtrax said the disparity in xG is something you'd expect to see in a game like Man City v Wigan.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That game definitely was a freak accident, the two centre-backs literally handed the ball to United players in the final third. Those mistakes are in a different category to poor positioning and botched offside traps you usually see leading to goals. Besides, this team has rarely dominated a big game like they did against United, as Makingtrax said the disparity in xG is something you'd expect to see in a game like Man City v Wigan.

I don't believe in freak accidents in football, not unless we're talking about a lightening bolt striking the ball in mid-flight and diverting it's course. 2 CB handing the ball to an opposition team is a terrible mistake not an accident.

City gets meeting with FA because of dangerous tackles after Pep tried to murder ref for giving a player red for tackle.

Pathetic club. If you rate Pep as human being or some sort of contributor to this sport you hate football.

Top Bottom