• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Malky

Established Member
Down play it all you want, there's no smoke without fire, there's clearly a rift between them. Could you see Wenger being asked about an injury to one of his " star players " after a game that the player had to miss and his reply is " Ehhh, I don't care "? Incredibly disrespectful.
But then again, it would be so very out of character for Jose to fallout with a high profile player :rolleyes::lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Down play it all you want, there's no smoke without fire, there's clearly a rift between them. Could you see Wenger being asked about an injury to one of his " star players " after a game that the player had to miss and his reply is " Ehhh, I don't care "? Incredibly disrespectful.
But then again, it would be so very out of character for Jose to fallout with a high profile player :rolleyes::lol:

Serious conjecture going on here, I expect it from the media but not from posters here. The media were asking about Pogba in his pre-match interview right before kickoff in an important FA Cup game when they knew he wasn't playing.

And his full quotes were: I don't know and I honestly don't care, I focus on the game since the moment I knew Paul can’t play. 'I will think about him after the match.'

Sure he could have been nicer about it but that's Mourinho. I don't think what he said here was all that bad when you actually read the full quote, he's just saying his concern is on the match and will assess Paul after it.

But sure, I'll leave you to your fan-fiction.

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
@Mods, do I get any sort of special privileges in this thread now that you've changed my member description?!?! I should at the very least be made mini-mod of my little fiefdom, if not all of Football Talk ;)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Honestly Woodward is a complete idiot, he's no real vision for Man United he just cares about the brand. He was talking about the social media numbers for the Alexis transfer above all else ffs.

MkhiMagic

And so it begins...

"When he joined some said that Mou would make him look ordinary. These people were right."

"Such a great player for Udinese, Barcelona, and Arsenal. But boring Jose and his shambolic tactics will make any attacker look useless."

"Fair to say he's actually been a bit crap in all the games so far."

"He has actually made us worse"

"I don't think we will see the player who in 2014-15 and 15-16 was dribbling and creating chances by himself on the left, he looks to have lost that extra burst of pace which enabled him not just to accelerate over a short distance but to keep running at the same speed in long distances. He can create good chances in short spaces, but I guess the days of him picking the ball deep (whether in the wing or midfield) and going past 3 or 4 players are over.

Still, a better option than all the other attackers, needs better teammates in the midfield, probably missing the quality link-up with Özil."

"Since day one with us he tried to do everything on his own and it's working as well as when Rooney did it. Needs to concentrate on getting into scoring positions more and less on trying to win every ball back and build up play from between our defenders."

"How many really good players need to look poor before the penny drops for everybody?"

"'He's been poor. Don't understand why he's on the left when we had martial and rashford already. The left channel was where our attack was effective. Now the whole thing doesn't work."

"Spot on, there was one point tonight where he was scrambling back to cover the full back!!

This guy is an out and out attacker and we're asking him to do the dogs work"

"Frankly, Sanchez has been f###ing s##t since we signed him, creates the occasional good chance but he just tries way to hard and seemingly lacks that proper efficiency and goal threat. We looked WAY MORE LIKELY TO SCORE after Martial came on and looked like making something happen.

And the main thing is when Martial can't make something happen he tends to keep possession really well and do a backpass to keep us with the ball and in possession, Sanchez seems to force things that are never going to come off and in doing so lose the ball and possession, all the bloody time. If you'd only just started watching football, you'd think Martial was the 29 year old and Sanchez was the 22 year old"

"He honestly looked a better player whilst half arsed at Arsenal where he didn't need to play so deep."

"Oh this is classic, cant wait for next player to join. Drool about X player while playing for Y team, then we sign him, drooler get all hyped up, "missing link" "true world class player" and all kinds of nonsense. First few games X looks good, hype gets even more real, " X will transform us into world beaters", game by game and X slowly merge into crap before him, drooler :"Next!" and repeat."

"Let's be honest, he hasn't hit the heights in his opening games at the club that we expected. 1 goal after a missed penalty and it's almost March. Seen flashes of brilliance but that's it. For his wages and hype, I expected a lot more."

"He has been absolutely ****e so far."

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Honestly Woodward is a complete idiot, he's no real vision for Man United he just cares about the brand. He was talking about the social media numbers for the Alexis transfer above all else ffs.

Woodward is probably the last person on the list to blame here. The managers appoint their scouts, the managers have the final say on who is signed. They ask Woodward to seal their transfer targets and he always delivers. That's all he can do. He's barely ever let Mourinho down in getting players from his "list." Even if it's breaking record transfers, he'll do it. Besides he's earnt the club so much money, he's the reason we are the commercial phenomenon that we are with the number of financial partnerships he's made. He was originally a marketing executive of the club but he's pinned down this role fairly well and is great at sealing transfers.

Comes to a point where you have to look at the person who's responsible for the decisions and whether he's getting the most out of our huge resources.

MkhiMagic

Jose's thread on SadCafe is hilarious right now. It just hit home to them that they've been playin ugly, dire football? :eek: One shot on target all game and it being from 25 yards out by McWhatshisname with his weaker foot. Betis put 5 past them in Sevilla.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jose sounding off this morning about how poor his medical staff are for saying Herrera was fit to play, now he's injured.

All the experts can do is use simple stress tests and experience . . . after that 'sh*t happens'.

But starting to see the same errors he made at Chelsea, critising his staff and players in public. Meltdown incoming.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why are they all moaning that he's playing on the left? His best seasons have been from that side.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Am seeing a lot of United fans now saying Alexis has made things worse.

Malky

Established Member
Jose sounding off this morning about how poor his medical staff are for saying Herrera was fit to play, now he's injured.

But starting to see the same errors he made at Chelsea, critising his staff and players in public. Meltdown incoming.

Also similar from his time at Madrid, but the difference is the stupid English media will lap this up and believe what the fraud is saying - trying to direct the attention away from how awful and limited he is as a manager.
He tried that in Spain, their media didn't buy into it and they seen straight through his act. It made his eventual meltdown and sacking even better!

Jose's thread on SadCafe is hilarious right now. It just hit home to them that they've been playin ugly, dire football? :eek: One shot on target all game and it being from 25 yards out by McWhatshisname with his weaker foot. Betis put 5 past them in Sevilla.
To be fair, I thought McTominay was pretty decent last night. De Gea with his usual straight at him 'Hollywood' save (it was a good save, not denying that), apart from that, they were awful.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
And so it begins...

"When he joined some said that Mou would make him look ordinary. These people were right."

"Such a great player for Udinese, Barcelona, and Arsenal. But boring Jose and his shambolic tactics will make any attacker look useless."

"Fair to say he's actually been a bit crap in all the games so far."

"He has actually made us worse"

"I don't think we will see the player who in 2014-15 and 15-16 was dribbling and creating chances by himself on the left, he looks to have lost that extra burst of pace which enabled him not just to accelerate over a short distance but to keep running at the same speed in long distances. He can create good chances in short spaces, but I guess the days of him picking the ball deep (whether in the wing or midfield) and going past 3 or 4 players are over.

Still, a better option than all the other attackers, needs better teammates in the midfield, probably missing the quality link-up with Özil."

"Since day one with us he tried to do everything on his own and it's working as well as when Rooney did it. Needs to concentrate on getting into scoring positions more and less on trying to win every ball back and build up play from between our defenders."

"How many really good players need to look poor before the penny drops for everybody?"

"'He's been poor. Don't understand why he's on the left when we had martial and rashford already. The left channel was where our attack was effective. Now the whole thing doesn't work."

"Spot on, there was one point tonight where he was scrambling back to cover the full back!!

This guy is an out and out attacker and we're asking him to do the dogs work"

"Frankly, Sanchez has been f###ing s##t since we signed him, creates the occasional good chance but he just tries way to hard and seemingly lacks that proper efficiency and goal threat. We looked WAY MORE LIKELY TO SCORE after Martial came on and looked like making something happen.

And the main thing is when Martial can't make something happen he tends to keep possession really well and do a backpass to keep us with the ball and in possession, Sanchez seems to force things that are never going to come off and in doing so lose the ball and possession, all the bloody time. If you'd only just started watching football, you'd think Martial was the 29 year old and Sanchez was the 22 year old"

"He honestly looked a better player whilst half arsed at Arsenal where he didn't need to play so deep."

"Oh this is classic, cant wait for next player to join. Drool about X player while playing for Y team, then we sign him, drooler get all hyped up, "missing link" "true world class player" and all kinds of nonsense. First few games X looks good, hype gets even more real, " X will transform us into world beaters", game by game and X slowly merge into crap before him, drooler :"Next!" and repeat."

"Let's be honest, he hasn't hit the heights in his opening games at the club that we expected. 1 goal after a missed penalty and it's almost March. Seen flashes of brilliance but that's it. For his wages and hype, I expected a lot more."

"He has been absolutely ****e so far."
Wow, it took them 1.5 years to stumble onto the fact that Moaningho plays dire football. Not a very bright bunch there..

Top Bottom