• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Can't wait for him to settle, atm he is trying to prove himself too much(trying to do everything),, even when our full backs aren't bombing forward and are in position he is still tracking back too deep on both left and right side, in fact all over the pitch, when he should be available for a counter sometimes he is nowhere to be seen because of this.

I understand his reasonings, point to prove and no faith in our players behind him, but you gotta let the dice roll in order to fully succeed and let Wenger deal with the inadequacies of the players around him.

I don't understand the coward statements, the man is not hiding, he is working and trying very hard, probably too much on the defensive side which can be to a great detriment to a players creative side, clearly some people don't appreciate this and it goes unnoticed.

Comparing what he did at UTD is not productive either, UTD are hardly pulling up trees without him.

Give him time

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It is, but for me it doesnt mean anything, check back in ten games.
That's why I said "start".
Had an absolute ****ter vs Sp**s?

I mean, that was something else that one
The game didn't suit him at all, playing on the break with Özil/Micki out wide was unlikely to work. He'd have been better off if Wenger had sent the team out to play on the front foot and dominate possession.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sanchez even in poor form and struggling to get into games is always a threat and always likely to create or score goals out of nowhere..... I am not convinced Mkhitaryan can do the same.

I don't think anyone actually expects Mkhi to be anything like an Alexis replacement. We were backed into a corner and tried to make the best of a bad situation. It's not like we purposely went out and planned to replace Alexis with Mkhi.

It's better to think of Mkhi as just a new player in the squad instead of an Alexis replacement, because he'll never be that.

OSBK

Established Member
Can see that as a individual mhky is nowhere near sanchez level but as a player that can make the team better he is far better suited. When we needed maguc sanchez was there but when the team needed collective strength mhky can provide that.

With auba playing in the front 3 I would love them all to be free roaming like liverpool and go cause havok.

MkhiMagic

5 assists in 240 minutes of football for Arsenal and this thread reads like a Welbeck thread at times. He will put up numbers but also lose the ball quite a bit because he takes risks.

MkhiMagic

Surrounded by donkeys today. Only one who was good in the buildup and putting crosses in. How many times was he open today only for Welbeck or Iwobi to completely screw it up?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The worries I had about him before are still there. Way too early to draw any conclusions either way and overall he's had a decent start to his career here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom