• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

How many goals will we win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Hope we draw A Madrid so we can at least say we were knocked out by a decent team. If not be prepared to be knocked out by Lokomotiv Moscow or someone of that calibre.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Some are making Östersunds worse than they are.
I'm 100% sure, none of you watched a group game from them. Watched them twice against Hertha and they are surely not "Farmers".

Hopefully we will never see squad players again from now, they are just not good enough for this stage. We're still not allowed to lose a game like this.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I gave my tickets for tonight to a friend who was trying to impress someone into investing in his film. Guess that's it for the movie.

Ashybashy86

We got through playing a second-string side, this really wasn't as bad as some of you are making it out to be.
We were outplayed at home. I think we got lucky playing this second-string team. If Östersund had played with this intensity in the first leg, I don't think we'd have got a 'comfortable' away goals lead.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are famous when there is no pressure playing small side at home preforming like this. We saw that many many times

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Loads of decent teams there and in our current shape I`m pretty sure Atletico Madrid, Lyon, Dortmund and Lazio will all knock ops out. Think we`ll struggle with Leipzig and Milan,possibly Marseille too.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Fans are paying hard earned money to watch that ****e ,parents bringing their kids to watch the game for the first time and they get served this dross? These are professional footballers and they should have pride in themselves and the shirt.

At home we should not be losing two one to Swedish minnows. We shouldn't be playing like a bunch of strangers getting passed off the park.

That result is absolutely horrendous. The performance was worse. But it's okay professional footballers are on holiday, the job was done. Pull the other one.

We are through playing a **** team dude. I couldn't care less about kids going to the game for the first time, they should count themselves lucky if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom