• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

How many goals will we win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RammiXP

Just got back from that **** show.

Worst game I have seen in my life. It was horrible!

To think i get to go to arsenal game if I'm lucky with work travel or personal travel lining up (I am a Birt living in Austin TX) and that is what i get.

It was a bunch of players static and doing nothing for pretty much the whole game. Hardly any running and just a bunch of sideways passing, leading to them pressing us and getting break aways.

Im gutted that will be the last game I see for at least 6 months in person.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
A lot shat their pants tonight to be fair. Even though our second team beat a side that saw off Galatasaray and Hertha Berlin, 4-2.:lol:
Yes, I got really excited by this. Kept pinching myself to check it was real, that our second team with just nine full internationals in the starting line-up, could (almost) hold their own at home against a team that saw off Hertha Berlin and Galatassary.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
A lot shat their pants tonight to be fair. Even though our second team beat a side that saw off Galatasaray and Hertha Berlin, 4-2.:lol:
Look, bottom line is we're sh!t in Europe and have no reason to be confident of beating anyone left in that draw. There's nothing more to be said. All the rest is bluster. The idiot you reply to is merely trying to be that guy who goes against the grain because he's bored. It's also why he's buried deep up your brown hole.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yes, it's how I found out about signing Francis Jeffers.What a time to be alive.

Better than scrolling on social media and this suddenly pops up:

"Arsenal are delighted to sign Egyptian International"

gun__1452767415_elneny2.jpeg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good nobody of those c**ts posts anything yet. The only positive from today game.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
nine full internationals

I can follow how you get to nine, but seriously? I don't really get how this is a valid assessment of a player without context.

Most guys on Germany's Confed Cup winning team could be called "full internationals" because they played that nonsensical and subpar tournament, but they're not even fringe players who'll never be play for the NT in any game that truly matters.
So who get's called up for what kind of games is a factor in judging their actual standing at NT level, not just solely that they have actually been called up.

Keeping that in mind, there's Ospina, Kolasinac, Elneny, Iwobi, and Mkhitaryan, for me. These guys feature regularly in Colombia's, Bosnia's, Egypt's, Nigeria's and Armenia's NTs. It's nonsensical to judge these players on getting call ups from those nations. Either in a positive or e negative way. There's too many factors to consider when judging players on their NT careers or even the number of national nominations.
The other guys, Welbeck, Wilshere, Bellerin, Chambers are nowhere near regular call ups or even contributors to their national sides.

If you honestly look at the facts, you can't be serious about being called up for a NT being some sort of assessment for the quality of a player. Like I said, neither positive nor negative.

Yeah Lucas Perez is not going to make much of a difference.. Average footballer.
Seriously, ignorant fans/wenger apologists who come on here trying to perpetuate the opinion that Perez, Campbell & someone like Gnabry are just 'average' footballers with no business playing for us are a disgrace. If those 3 are 'average' what would that make welbeck (or theo while he was still here)??!!

Fact: all 3 of the players I mentioned are ALL better on the ball than welbeck, Ramsey & xhaka, plus they can all play on the wings where we sadly lack ability. But no, for whatever reason they didn't please the dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom