• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toby Alderweireld

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to the Times the contract talks have broken down and now Sp**s will be looking to sell him

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s seem can't offer big contracts. Times say Alderweireld rejected 110K a week new contract with Sp**s and levy don't want to give him more than that

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Didn't we offer 100k to Campbell 15 years ago, we should be able to give Alderweireld 150k easy. Trouble is that he's still got a year left and there's no way Sp**s sell to us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Didn't we offer 100k to Campbell 15 years ago, we should be able to give Alderweireld 150k easy. Trouble is that he's still got a year left and there's no way Sp**s sell to us.
The difference is with Campbell we got him for free about Alderwierld Sp**s will have to sell him and no way they'll sell one of best center backs in PL to us

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

M.E.N confirming we'll be in for him. Dream scenario we can bin one of Smalling/Jones and get a Bailly-Alderweireld partnership.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

You guys just giving up on Lindelof already?

Think about it this way.

Did you guys give up on Lacazette by signing Aubameyang?

Lindelöf is entitled to another season but so far he isn't at the level we want, but a player like Alderweireld is just exactly what's required, you just don't pass up on signings like those if they suddenly become available. It's the same sort of principle as your Aubameyang signing. But Lindelöf has age on his side as he's only 23. Personally, I just don't see it with him, he's too clumsy of a defender. But as I said in my post, I see Jones/Smalling as being the ones that's most likely to be sold.

say yes

forum master baiter
Would be a brilliant signing for United.

Expect us / Chelsea will be in for him too, but Sp**s would be much happier to sell to United and they can offer Alder much more money.

Top Bottom