• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
A pox on the house from which the developer who thought that lockpicking was a good idea for a videogame comes from.

I curse him! I hate lockpicking. Runs games for me, it is a shabby wooden crate, a mild kick would crush it irl

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I just ordered Kingdome come for the ps4

I tihnk I need a new TV to, what good is a next gen game when you only have a 720 TV? :p

ordered call of duty infinite wars to, solely for the remastered modern warfare, ace of a game that, the sneak chernobyl map is king

49 or 50 inch TV, 55+ is just overkill right?

My living room is not that big
I got this TV a few weeks back. Paid £40 less back then though :drool:
https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-an...mart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-led-tv-10164486-pdt.html
My living room isn't exactly huge, but I can sit 13ft away from my 43" without the need for binoculars. The gaming on it, once you calibrate everything correctly, is great. Done a lot of research before I got the TV.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Kingdome come is stupid hard, a minigame for everything

any single enemy can kill you with ease. there is no crosshair when aiming bows, like nothing at all, and the bow is offset so you can't aim like you would IRL

for an open game there is a heck of alot to do before you can go open and explore

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I had bought Cities Skylines last year but never played it.

Still don't have time, but I've been fooling around with it for a few hours here and there. loving the throw-back gameplay, very similar to Simcity.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So there is apparently a twitter storm that a game set in 14th centuary bohemia isnt diverse enough rofl

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What are the best golf games for PS4? Rory are terrible compared to Tiger. Can you play tiger in PS4?

I rent both my PS4 and PS3 but I would think about taking PS3 back if I can't play tiger on PS4.
Golf Club 2 is cool many courses and you can play online with people

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cheers man! I will take a look.

Do you know what is the difference between Tiger/Rory and Golf Club games?
The gameplay is similar realistic but there are no PGA tour courses in it or real professional golfers but there are many many courses been made by people and there are many online societies to join and compete with other players. The game on PS4 anyway and steam if you got good PC

The gameplay is similar realistic but there are no PGA tour courses in it or real professional golfers but there are many many courses been made by people and there are many online societies to join and compete with other players. The game on PS4 anyway and steam if you got good PC

Yeah I have PS4 somewhere. I loaned it to a guy who loaned to his sister child or something...

Golf games almost the only thing I can play, good chilling game. Having a beer and playing golf!

I will take a look when I have chance!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Finally got round to finishing Horizon. Loved it but they really need to improve on the climbing/platforming in the squel. Had it’s selling point not been so unique it would’ve killed the game.

Just thought I remembered you saying you were a Theme Hospital fan.

My first thought was because of my slightly mental trolling forum character! But yeah I think I mentioned it!

It was one of the game you played when your hard drive was 4-8 gigabites. Good times!

I will take a look. Thank you!

Godwin1

Very well-known
I'd love to be enjoying video games when I'm 80.

But I'm losing interest and I'm only in my early 20's. I don't find many of the popular games enjoyable any more. I'm only into strategy games now.

Europa Universalis 4 is my current favourite but Zeus master of Olympus was my all time favourite game.
Sunk so many hours into EU4, awesome game.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Kingdome come is stupid hard, a minigame for everything

any single enemy can kill you with ease. there is no crosshair when aiming bows, like nothing at all, and the bow is offset so you can't aim like you would IRL

for an open game there is a heck of alot to do before you can go open and explore
I actually backed this game on kickstarter, got a digital copy I can claim but my PC isn't close to being able to handle it, guess I'll have to wait and get a new one. How do you rate the game anyway mate? From the videos I've seen not sure I like the combat but have to see!

c00lguy

I don't think I'll give kingdom come a try. I've been patiently waiting for Mount and blade: Bannerlord for 5 years now, I can wait a bit longer.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I don't think I'll give kingdom come a try. I've been patiently waiting for Mount and blade: Bannerlord for 5 years now, I can wait a bit longer.
Feels like forever doesn't it mate? I don't think they're far off now from what I've seen.

Top Bottom