• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

How many goals will we win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grim_tales1

We were ****ing awful, we must stop thinking all we have to do is turn up against smaller teams. Ostersunds played with no fear and we played like strangers or thought it was a training session FFS.

When Ostersunds scored 2 quick goals the way they did, I didnt know whether to laugh or cry. :(
Milan will destroy us next round.

:lol:

Imagine the thought process .. "we have some **** players but we could've had some even ****tier ones.. aaaarg :mad::mad: #Wengaout"..

Smh, why bother with sheep-like moronic & ignorant posts? Was perez given a fair shot at either wing or striker? Did campbell produce AT LEAST better than iwobi or welbeck has? Didn't gnabry shows signs of working well with his fellow german guru from the right wing?

Also, why do ****** quote perez's & Campbell's respective goal return this season as the definitive guide to their effectiveness, regardless of where theyre playing positionally??

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hearing allot about the players not putting in a performance that puts them in contention for the Cup final. Maybe it's because they genuinely know their performance won't have an effect on the manager.

These are the same players watching Iwobi, elneny, Welbeck and who saw Walcott and Giroud constantly get game time. AMN knows that Wenger still throw Ramsey in. Wilshere probably knows as well. Nelson is sitting there watching Iwobi thiNking he could do better, but he won't get the chance due to seniority.
You're not totally wrong as history shows Wenger picks the so called better players almost regardless of form. Then you have the case of Bellerin who through sheer effort helped end Debuchy's career here. I remember a partly injured Cesc on the bench one Christmas. He came off and scored and limped off after 20 minutes. The players even in a cameo appearance have to give the manager a dilemma and many simply haven't. (Nelson excluded).

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The plan was we have a big game on Sunday, so we had to give our youngsters and squad players a go.
I was speaking in more general terms. I don't have a problem with the idea of squad rotation, resting starters or letting younger players play. The underlying problem is that given how poorly we are managed and prepared shines through even more with anything but our first team. Even our first team is uneven and disorganised, but all that is a discussion for another thread. Which is where I will head now...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Fully expect Ivan to drop a line down to John Cross with a "Arsenal looking into Ancelotti line" before full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom