• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Speaking from experience , God know we have had enough , looks pretty salvageable .

If I was a neutral, I think it makes sense for him to leave. Twice the club has shown they'll sacrifice him for any new shiny toy. First Zlatan comes in and takes his number, now Sanchez takes his position and benches Martial when he was in good form.

There's no path for his desired position which is CF with Lukaku at the club. He has every right to leave. We've failed him with the brand of football from LvG and Mourinho and must make him feel dispensible.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

If I was a neutral, I think it makes sense for him to leave. Twice the club has shown they'll sacrifice him for any new shiny toy. First Zlatan comes in and takes his number, now Sanchez takes his position and benches Martial when he was in good form.

There's no path for his desired position which is CF with Lukaku at the club. He has every right to leave. We've failed him with the brand of football from LvG and Mourinho and must make him feel dispensible.

Yeah a bit suprised how little faith Mou has in him . Supposing United to do a bit to keep though , was a huge marquee signing at the time .

BobP

Memri Fan
We've failed him with the brand of football from LvG and Mourinho and must make him feel dispensible.

He did well in his 1st season under LVG.

Scored something like 20 in 50 from the LW IIRC, an exceptional record for a player as inexperienced as him at the time and in his first season in a demanding league.

MkhiMagic

Yeah a bit suprised how little faith Mou has in him . Supposing United to do a bit to keep though , was a huge marquee signing at the time .
Mourinho doesn't value flair players, this is why he was after Perisic in the summer. If the deal had gone through Perisic would have played LW with Martial being shunned to the right. He just values tall, physical, and obedient players who'll do the donkey work for him. Just look at the way he fawns over the likes of Mctominay and Felony, how he values Ashley Young over Shaw.

Not exactly surprising Sanchez has flopped so far, who was the last attacker Mourinho improved or flourished under him? It's challenging enough to point to any attackers who didn't massively degress under him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

You think he'll end up as a central striker and not a wide forward?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He did well in his 1st season under LVG.

Scored something like 20 in 50 from the LW IIRC, an exceptional record for a player as inexperienced as him at the time and in his first season in a demanding league.

Individually yes but I still firmly believe that he was let down as a whole. He was one the only players that season that got those kind of numbers. Depay, Rooney et al were horrible.

His numbers right now are pretty good as well, 11 goals and 10 assists but that doesn't tell the full story.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm with Mou on this.

Martial should be doing enough to make himself undroppable.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

If Alexis becomes the reason Utd rid themselves of Martial, the deal sweetens immensely.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DXNkC8xWsAAT-4l.jpg:large

Remember Fergie got 89 points from this team in the 11/12 season as they narrowly missed out on the title to City on goal difference. 89 points with Welbeck as a starting striker, Anderson in midfield, I don't think Vidic played much that season due to injury either while De Gea struggled.

I'm sorry but as good as Pep's City has looked this year, getting 89 points from that United team just shows that Fergie was a different level as much as I hate to admit it.

DXNkC8xWsAAT-4l.jpg:large

Remember Fergie got 89 points from this team in the 11/12 season as they narrowly missed out on the title to City on goal difference. 89 points with Welbeck as a starting striker, Anderson in midfield, I don't think Vidic played much that season due to injury either while De Gea struggled.

I'm sorry but as good as Pep's City has looked this year, getting 89 points from that United team just shows that Fergie was a different level as much as I hate to admit it.
If they were that great, they wouldn't have bottled an 8 point lead with 6 games to go.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom