• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
would be big if they get him
giphy.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Doubt they will have a free run at him. Sp**s should have got the deal done in previously.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There'll be competition but I reckon they'll get him, they've probably been chasing him for a while. Rose to Utd and Sessegnon to Sp*rs, that's my prediction. F*ck.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
LOL

We have bigger issues than spending 35M on some championship no name
He's a damn good investment. The fact that we're in this position to where we can't invest in the future when it comes to an English talent of that quality only adds to the problems. Lets not kid ourselves, Sessegnon is as much a real deal for the future as any other top-quality European talent.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sessegnon is quality, best English prospect in years. Really, really rate him. He's 18 and smashing the Championship already.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
F*ck, of course. Bayern makes perfect sense. Malcom for Robben and Coman for Ribery. Not that this is anywhere near our biggest problem right now, but still. F*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom