• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Given our dismal run and the fact I am clearly a good luck charm when opening match threads, unbeaten in three, I'll open this one.

We'll probably win as winning this actually doesn't do us any good whatsoever and we're at home. A lot of questions to be answered, will Xhaka break into a sweat, will Mustafi keep his **** ups into single figures, will Makingtrax go one match thread without receiving verbals?

Btw, the date is correct as this is on Thursday.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Would go for this tbh:
xYbnezJ.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Merte, Welbeck, El Neny, Niles, yuck.

I don't want any of them here this time next year.
Well unless you want to continue with 3 at the back, not sure what other players you can use.

arsmile

Established Member
we should be showing what our best 11 players look like when they get on the pitch at the same time

pea
Özil-mhiki
wilshere-xhaka-ramsey
monreal-kos-mustafi-bellerin

i can't see it working...i mean those three in midfield are horrifically unbalanced.....but surely that's the only way our players get on the pitch without doing something absolutely mental like playing elneny or Welbeck

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Picking someone whose retiring and clearly checked out won't do any good.
I picked Per because I have no interest in seeing any of the other 3. What's your XI, you never said in the OP.

Jae

to be honest...

if we pull out a great performance in this literally pointless match

it'll just annoy me more when you compare it to what we did in a cup final

Exactly, it's a lose-lose situation for the team. They win and they'll get hammered by the fans for not putting the effort in during the final, they lose and they'll get slaughtered for being a load of gutless maggots :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom