• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RammiXP

Oh yeah. Refereeing decisions are just the tip of the iceberg for the Arsenal Fan divide. How many forums do the fans say they hope we lose.

You did not address his well articulated point though and are trying to shift the discussion again. Normal makingtrak behavior knowing he got totally shown up.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
What makes you think I don't like Arsenal? I have absolutely nothing against your lot at all, I regularly praise when you do well, and your teams/style of play of old.

What I don't like about ANY club's fans, is arrogance and entitlement. Why did you put rival in inverted commas by the way? Is that stating you don't believe you are?

Fancy that, most of my posts as a City fan, being about City, on City-related topics, astounding detective work there, Sherlock.

You can always put me on ignore, Kobi, it's worked for me with a few of the posters on here.

I only pointed it out due to your reason given for joining:

"I have plenty of friends that are Blues, I don't need to join a forum where the stuff discussed, is something I hear on a regular basis with friends"

Presumably you give your opinions on everything related to City when you are with "friends" and can do the same on any Man City forum, I don't understand the need to come on here and repeat them to people that don't care.

You don't particularly annoy me tbh, I was just saying to @Mo Britain I don't really get why anyone (not just you) would join a supporters forum of a club they had no particular feelings towards (apart from maybe seeking info about a player/fixture involving their own club).

Oh yeah. Refereeing decisions are just the tip of the iceberg for the Arsenal Fan divide. How many forums do the fans say they hope we lose.
You just don't get it. Its an extremely rare situation passionate Arsenal fans find themselves in where we have gross mediocrity forced upon us. A greedy yet inept dictator as coach and an owner, unlike other club bosses who seems to heartily accept the coach's relative failure. Therefore we justifiably act differently than other clubs fans!

Greedy deluded Wenger and his fellow pampered millionaires do NOT deserve our loyalty. We ARE loyal to the great history of the club & desperately want its pride, and ours, restored through positive and drastic change, now!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
sigh, don't you see the gap between Mustafi and Chambers? There's enough daylight there for Ospina to see the ball, if he didn't then he wouldn't have started diving to the right.
Sigh, there looks to be a direct line between Ospina, Sane and the ball at Gundogan's feet in that photo. When the shot comes in. He obviously sees the ball at some point and dives to his right.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You just don't get it. Its an extremely rare situation passionate Arsenal fans find themselves in where we have gross mediocrity forced upon us. A greedy yet inept dictator as coach and an owner, unlike other club bosses who seems to heartily accept the coach's relative failure. Therefore we justifiably act differently than other clubs fans!

Greedy deluded Wenger and his fellow pampered millionaires do NOT deserve our loyalty. We ARE loyal to the great history of the club & desperately want its pride, and ours, restored through positive and drastic change, now!
Can we get back to having a Lobby area for new posters. This greedy dictator sh*t just keeps on coming.

Can we get back to having a Lobby area for new posters. This greedy dictator sh*t just keeps on coming.
You hate the truth, a lot like how we hate reading your constant ignorant, boring, repetitive, no life, COMPLETELY pro wenger/pro conspiracy posts here. None of your business but not a new poster either - old login no longer works.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’s not offside according to the laws. Kompany’s shot makes it a different phase of play and Sane isn’t deemed to be interfering according to the law. He has to be clearly blocking Ospina’s vision when Kompany shoots and he isn’t.
What law is that? I'm using the common sense law. I might have been foolish enough to presume the law was based on common sense.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
xgukFDK.jpg

Looks like he can see the ball from here
:lol: ffs. He's standing in direct line of sight. Now, he may be able to see some of the ball for all we know, but that's not for us to say. Anyone making a judgement as to whether he can see the ball, from that still, has to deem that he can't,. There are no two ways about it. You must be joking.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We were soundly beaten and deserved noute. But it is a bit of a pisstake when you consider the amount of decisions that tend to go Citeh’s way when they play us.

Like they need anymore help.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Why are people making memes of a crying kid? Where's your decency?

A) I didn’t make that meme if that’s what you meant - from the second the producer made the descision to pick him out on TV you knew they were coming though.

B) However, I’m not decent, I won’t lie to you.

C) It’ll do him good in the long run. Character building. He’ll probably become a billionaire. Or maybe end up a homeless alcoholic. It’s all good.

BTW when are you changing your vote to Wenger out in the poll? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom