• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I liked the first season. Maybe second too! Havent watched it since...

Imagine colonising Iceland. Bastards. Mad men.

The story says we took all the beautiful girls from Ireland and England on our way. It explains the good genes. :rolleyes:
Selfish b*stards leaving us the dross. Still, at least we have a large gene pool. How many toes have you got?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If that goal is allowed to stand then it makes a farce of the off side rule.

When the 'interfering with play' rule came in it was all about strikers out of the keepers vision that were offside but not affecting play. That makes sense. There were often instances where good attacking play was blown offside for some winger in an offside position, wide of the goal.

But now apparently you can stand directly in front of the keeper. The ball can pinball around the box, he can't see what's going on, he'll see any shot or deflection late, and providing the offending player doesn't touch the ball, everything seems to be fine. It's a nonsense.
Instead of arguing this two days in a row, agree to disagree. :lol:

Yeah it's done and dusted now,. I reckon 90% of people will say it's not a foul, the other 10% are Arsenal fans :lol: a better defender wouldn't have put himself in that position anyway.

It's not a foul mate. Don't listen to MakingBullshi*t's deluded or scheming comments. The fella claims to "have just got back from 5 a side" all the time.....imagine him the whole game calling for fouls every minute when someone touches him. Then a false offside because he doesn't know the rule, and then wants the rule to be changed. Spends the whole pre-game talking about VAR and how it's great that every decision is going to be right and then when VAR who look at every goal to make sure it's legal decide it's legal, he's still complaining because he hasn't got the balls to say we played crap, we didn't turn up, we deserved to lose end of story....yet like a little spoilt child he has the audacity to blame the decisions and cry about them yet everyone knows he's gonna be the one to try and deflect the blame from the team and manager.

Trusted status. Should be banned and put in an institution.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Arguing? We're having a footballing discussion about football on a football forum. :rolleyes::lol:
2XrlZ11.jpg

discussion
dɪˈskʌʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

Definition of disinformation. : false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

As I said Kobi, I think it does people good to read other fan's points of view, rather than just staying within a 'safe zone' where everybody pats each other on the back, endlessly.
What does it feel like, getting patted on the back in a football forum?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
discussion
dɪˈskʌʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
I never criticised your use of the word discussion though. :p

Let's move on to the next match, it's against City as well so I'm sure they'll be another refereeing decision to argue/discuss in that one.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Definition of disinformation. : false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth.
angry
ˈaŋɡri/
adjective
  1. feeling or showing strong annoyance, displeasure, or hostility; full of anger particularly when Arsenal lose. Lashing out at posters and making a **** of themselves. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I never criticised your use of the word discussion though. :p

Let's move on to the next match, it's against City as well so I'm sure they'll be another refereeing decision to argue/discuss in that one.
If we win this one can we all start patting each other on the back like Blue Mooners.

Reactions: A_G
angry
ˈaŋɡri/
adjective
  1. feeling or showing strong annoyance, displeasure, or hostility; full of anger particularly when Arsenal lose. Lashing out at posters and making a **** of themselves. :lol:

deludedadjective
UK /dɪˈluː.dɪd/ US /dɪˈluː.dɪd/
believing things that are not real or true:

Poor deluded fella. Match officials. VAR. Pundits. Majority of fans. Qualified referees. Referee assessors. Come to the conclusion that decisions are correct. Local idiot wants to argue that Arsenal were on the end of bad decisions. Deluded.

Incidents are so undebatable that ex referee's who have roles and referee society spaces dedicated to discussing decisions didn't even give them a thought. MakingYogurt...you've either lost it or a complete troll.

https://you-are-the-ref.com/well-done-pawson/

"Looking back at Sunday’s Carabao Cup final I thought Craig Pawson refereed one of his best performances this season to date. He controlled the game very well and although there were no key big decisions to preside over, you can only referee what’s in front of you. I still stand by my piece last week […]"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom