• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Our squad should have been settled now and signings like Sessegnon should have been priority.

Instead how many first team signings do we need? I would say 7-9. That is terrible.
We need at least four starting XI quality players and then 2-3 others for quality squad depth; whilst having to sell at least 10 players at the same time.

A player like Sessegnon/Tierney should’ve been signed last summer, not used as a solution to our problems now.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Why do we have a thread for summer non-Arsenal transfers but not for Arsenal? Seems illogical.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So then why start separate threads for any of the Arsenal transfer windows? Why not just keep to the individual threads all the time?
Those general transfer threads are for tenuous links that pop up during the window that aren't strong enough to warrant a new thread. Also a good place to keep all the "ITK" junk.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Those general transfer threads are for tenuous links that pop up during the window that aren't strong enough to warrant a new thread. Also a good place to keep all the "ITK" junk.
Those things and player outs are going to be particularly strong for the remainder of this season given the nature of things, ie we aren’t in a normal period and **** is changing drastically both with the infrastructure of the club and its atmosphere. Managerial discussions will affect what players we will focus on, who we can get, and who goes out. Thus, why I’d appreciate a thread started now.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rose to United and Sessegnon to Sp**s in the summer is about as obvious as it gets.

Sp**s get the better deal, probably make a profit and have a future worldy who'll be as good as Rose in 18 months.

Malky

Established Member
Rose to United and Sessegnon to Sp**s in the summer is about as obvious as it gets.

Sp**s get the better deal, probably make a profit and have a future worldy who'll be as good as Rose in 18 months.
Personally I don't think Rose is that good in the first place. Not bothered about United getting him, especially with Mourinho there.
In my opinion we should be targeting Tierney, even if it means selling Kolasinac to get him. The lad has the potential to be an elite LB!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Doubt it tbh.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Anyone seen Lemar play recently?

Seen him a few games this season and haven't been impressed one bit and going off that look to have dodged one hell of a 90mil bullet!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I’ll be quoting this in the summer Juan.

Admittedly I don't want him at the club. He's overrated, pace reliant and mistake prone. Just can't see Mourinho of all managers signing an injury-prone player.

I don't see why we'd be in for a Sp**s backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom