• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yep. Bandaid solutions when cauterisation is needed tend to lead to bleeding out.
Giroud got injured 3 days before the end of the window, Welbeck was as good as you can get at that stage.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Özil has admittedly not been so great since he extended his contract. That's not what you want to see.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

On the positive side it looks like we might get a 0-0 draw out of the 2nd half

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I can't even be arsed to watch

came home at the 40th minute, turned it on and it hurts too much

**** WENGER for turning our team into sh!t **** THE BOARD for allowing it, **** THE STAFF for being yes men and not questioning Wenger, **** THE PLAYERS for not buttoning down and play with some heart

giphy.gif

CJJ

Established Member
Wenger is spending all game sitting on the bench while mumbling something to Bould and getting usual nod from his yes man. Pep is complete opposite always standing, shoutin, instructing his players.
Is standing, shouting and instructing players in game supposed to be a benchmark to aim for for a coach suddenly??

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
He was never any good. Decent player but poor finishing and injury record, United never sell to us any good.
You saying Silvestre was ****? But in all seriousness, hindsight is 20/20. He was a decent buy at the time for the price (~£16m for a young England international). Even mancs were pissed they sold him to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom