• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Reports say he is going to sign a new deal
Reports can go to hell for all I care. Nothing is done until its done in football.

I still hope that Real pay 70-90m for him and get him after the WC. He has only a year left on his contract I think, United would be fools to deny such an offer.

House MD

Reports can go to hell for all I care. Nothing is done until its done in football.

I still hope that Real pay 70-90m for him and get him after the WC. He has only a year left on his contract I think, United would be fools to deny such an offer.

Generally I wouldn’t give notice to reports but The Times said he will sign a new deal.

He signed a 4+1 year deal with us in summer of 2015 so he has 2 years left on his deal this summer. Courtois I think has a year left and has already talked about leaving for Spain. Given the choice courtois would be cheaper, younger and more attainable.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

That spell after Schmeichel was disastrous; Bosnich, Taibi, Barthez (I liked him), Howard and Carroll. Coincided with Sir Alex's little hangover post-2002. Didn't get it right until Van der Sar from Fulham in 2005 which led to the first title in 3 seasons along with arguably one of the best era's of the club (Ronaldo era). Makes you realise how important it is to have a dependable goalkeeper.

Would have loved to have got this guy after Schmeichel. But we have been fortunate to have some of the best goalkeepers in the Premier League era for sure.

Last edited:
Van der Sar was amazing for you, had mates that told me he was too old for you when he went, but even at Fulham he looked fantastic. Told them he would be great at old trafford, wished I had been wrong tho!

House MD

Frankly I think Madrid are looking at other keepers. DDG will easily cost 100m and he is already 27. It’s easier for Real to get someone like donarumma who is younger and cheaper.

TriniGunner

Frankly I think Madrid are looking at other keepers. DDG will easily cost 100m and he is already 27. It’s easier for Real to get someone like donarumma who is younger and cheaper.

27 is young for a GK. They'd get at least 8 years out of him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom