• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Selling Bellerin would be the stupidest thing since selling Szczesny to Juve for nearly nothing.

We will get a new coach probably next season and then we will see, if he can get back to his best again. He is f'cking 22. We don't even have a RB-Backup in the squad at the moment.

He signed a new contract, so he can stay some years here. Don't care, if he want to leave.

I don't even know one Right Back to buy this summer with quality.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If we get good money and Sven identifies a promising, cheap replacement, I'm not opposed. I rate Bellerin but if we are indeed low on funds, this is a smart way to raise them. There aren't many other players we can sell for a good fee.

If we get good money and Sven identifies a promising, cheap replacement, I'm not opposed. I rate Bellerin but if we are indeed low on funds, this is a smart way to raise them. There aren't many other players we can sell for a good fee.

We can sell 5-6 under performing players this season to raise funds for 2 good players. Out of these 5-6 Bellerin is not one of them.

If we can get by without selling Bellerin, then fine by me.

Bellerin, Ramsey and Özil is where I hope we build around in the summer. If it were up to me I sell everyone else but that is not gonna happen. Hope we manage to keep those three and add players of their quality into the starting XI!

Malky

Established Member
:lol: Juve ain't paying us £45M for a full back!

Edit: If they are they'll be wanting to pay in annual installments over 5-10 years. Cheap bastards.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I dont think Bellerin has really improved but we have many other players I'd sell first. Having said that I'm pretty much beyond caring, until we change the manager we wont improve and have probably found our level ie 6th, even with Wenger we probably wont be dropping any further.

blaze_of_glory

We shouldn't sell him, but should bring in someone to compete with him and hopefully bench him.

Then sell him.

arsmile

Established Member
it's mental that people would want to sell

he's the age that means he'll have the chance to be reinvigorated with the new manager...

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I don't mind selling him if they can get somebody better. He's lightning fast and has some good qualities, but he's prone to defensive mistakes (who on Arsenal's team isn't?) and he's not a good crosser.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We're not getting better than Bellerin, who is there out there? Best we can hope for is that AMN become a good RB. Funny how all these players who were good a year or two ago are now all of sudden not good enough. If it was up to most people on here everyone would be sold bar Özil and maybe Monreal (tho most would agree we need an upgrade). Yet the same people not so long were acting like this squad was capable of winning the league under a better manager.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We're not getting better than Bellerin, who is there out there? Best we can hope for is that AMN become a good RB. Funny how all these players who were good a year or two ago are now all of sudden not good enough. If it was up to most people on here everyone would be sold bar Özil and maybe Monreal (tho most would agree we need an upgrade). Yet the same people not so long were acting like this squad was capable of winning the league under a better manager.
If the choice is between changing half the team and changing just the manager I'd go with changing the manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You’re clueless if you want to sell Bellerin. The guy is a talented kid in a position where it’s very very difficult to find quality.

Why do you think other top clubs want him? It’s because finding an elite or potentially elite RB is hard to come by, Bellerin is potentially elite.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I love Wenger but it’s clear that some of these guys need to hear a new voice.

At City it’s not only Pep, he has a quality team that includes Arteta, but up here it seems to be a past it Wenger and no one else.

blaze_of_glory

He's been one of the worst performers for us all year, so I'm just frustrated with him. Maybe that's not all down to him, I don't know. He's still young but he really needs to sort out his crossing. And defending. Basically all the things that are important for a full-back.

And he struggles to pass to his team mates consistently. And has a poor touch a lot of the time.

Good player though somehow I guess.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's been one of the worst performers for us all year, so I'm just frustrated with him. Maybe that's not all down to him, I don't know. He's still young but he really needs to sort out his crossing. And defending. Basically all the things that are important for a full-back.

And he struggles to pass to his team mates consistently. And has a poor touch a lot of the time.

Good player though somehow I guess.
He’s been one of our better players. Cech, Kos, Mustafi, Xhaka, Lacazette, Kola, etc have all been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom