• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
http://bit.ly/2FhqN7x
DXTmfltWAAAFxnj.jpg

The dressing room has gone, this will end soon enough

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If that’s true letting him see out the season will be worse than letting him carrying on. The players aren’t playing for him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger sold his son, nobody has his back anymore.

**** sake.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
If that’s true letting him see out the season will be worse than letting him carrying on. The players aren’t playing for him.
I actually think the players really want to do well for Wenger. I`m sure pretty much all of the squad still has a lot of respect for him and hate seeing him suffer like this. Sadly that doesn't`t help much.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think Lolo was the guy speaking in the dressing room and Bellerin or Mustafi leaked it.

TromsoGooner

Could very well be Mustafi. Wouldn't rule out Wilshere either. It`s not Elneny though, that much is certain.

Aevi

Hale End FC
http://bit.ly/2FhqN7x
DXTmfltWAAAFxnj.jpg

The dressing room has gone, this will end soon enough
And they then proceeded to lose to the same team by the exact same scoreline, how comedic :lol:

This is an interesting leak, it's nice to see some sign of the players being aggravated with results and acknowledging a need for change. Hopefully more info on this meeting comes out, I'd quite like to know who the two referenced players are and who leaked this. I wonder if they all feel this way.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Dean thinks Rambo, I'd say Mustafi or even a players who'd just like to leave, but is Mustafi really vocal enough in the dressing room?

Don't think Koscielny would do this as well.

Imagine Walcott hopping the Whatsapp group dropping a cople of messages

"lads, we need to have another meeting"

"Theo, you're not even in the club anymore, mate..."

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
there is hope going forward if the team is more or less united, and able to discuss the situation together

it would be so much worse if the rumoured factions within the team surfaced now - better they all unite against Wenger than let him divide them

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And they then proceeded to lose to the same team by the exact same scoreline, how comedic :lol:
it's tragic. We played much better all things considered.

If we weren't in such a shambles, I'd have been satisfied with the effort. Bet the players are satisfied too.

TromsoGooner

A comment from one player about not being given enough help from the coaches doesn't mean Wenger has lost the dressing room or that the players are not playing for him. I actually think the really wants to do well, both for the club and the fans and for Wenger. That`s not the problem. The problem is we have an unbalanced squad with only a few genuine top class players. We are lacking in leaders on the pitch, have little or no structure in our defending and no real identity in our offensive play. And, without sounding too much like Arsène, our confidence is obviously shot to pieces.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom