• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
It will probably be Low in summer 2019 after he takes a break from football following the world cup. Obviously means one more year for Wenger, but if that was announced over the summer would people accept it?

Arteta in as his number 2 with the idea being he eventually takes over.

where is this love for Arteta coming from?

he has been putting out cones in Manchester for a year and all of a sudden he is our next manager?

Arteta was pretty good, he had some big shoes to fill but he wasn't world class by any means

Most of the fans on the forum is making the same mistake Wenger does in overrating certain players severly

And the constant preference over technical small playmakers when we frekkin NEED big athletic types

Several of the players always lauded here like Arteta and Cazorla are one of the big reasons we are in this pickle.

They are part of the problem not the solution, and people still long for the return of Santi. it is foolish and maddening

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Grand Tour episode where they take over the game VS Milan with scenes of them driving around Milan to make it look like a car show?

He'll beat them with their own weapon

1200px-Fernando_Alonso_2013_Malaysia_FP1.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yesterdays arseblog is well worth a listen. Laurens a guest and he talks about Jardin and waxes some lyrical on Viera.

sil007

To anyone who pick Low :

Remember , that on paper , he managing the best national team squad. So winning WC is good , but also normal and standard achievement.

While Arsenal ATM , on paper , only have the 4th/5th best squad in PL.

Can he over achieve in arsenal , while his last club management experience is 14 years ago ?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Only worry with Jardim is that he takes the job in any capacity the board give it, he hasn’t got the profile to make demands.

A guy like Allegri will demand substantial spending.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
On the OP's list, Ancelotti is the best candidate. The italain knows PL and would impose authority onto players. Löw is lucky to coach this elite German generation. I doubt the national manager can handle the club matters week in week out. Arteta is hopefull but still learning. Henry is a no no. Getting Rodgers is not better than Wenger staying in the post.
The idea of inviting Allegri is tempting, but I really do not enjoy watching Juve's style. I doubt Jardim's managerial experience is enough in the fierce competition and high expectation in PL.

I would have Ancelotti or Simeone as Wenger's replacement any moment. And Simeone in the long run.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How many managers these days have the ability to pull players on their name alone? Given we're likely to have no CL we're going to need to extra pull. Not sure if I'd put any of the above managers in that list though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How many managers these days have the ability to pull players on their name alone? Given we're likely to have no CL we're going to need to extra pull. Not sure if I'd put any of the above managers in that list though.
Allegri and Ancelotti are big enough names. Funny thing is Henry might actually be more of an attraction for players than some of the more accomplished names on there. Can imagine a lot of attackers born in the early 90's idolised him growing up.

pacstud

Allegri and Ancelotti are big enough names. Funny thing is Henry might actually be more of an attraction for players than some of the more accomplished names on there. Can imagine a lot of attackers born in the early 90's idolised him growing up.
The ability to draw in players and coaches really trumps most else these days imo...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
On the OP's list, Ancelotti is the best candidate. The italain knows PL and would impose authority onto players. Löw is lucky to coach this elite German generation. I doubt the national manager can handle the club matters week in week out. Arteta is hopefull but still learning. Henry is a no no. Getting Rodgers is not better than Wenger staying in the post.
The idea of inviting Allegri is tempting, but I really do not enjoy watching Juve's style. I doubt Jardim's managerial experience is enough in the fierce competition and high expectation in PL.

I would have Ancelotti or Simeone as Wenger's replacement any moment. And Simeone in the long run.

No, no, please no. Ancelotti is just another, slightly younger version of Wenger. He does not coach.

German magazine Kicker claims that an unimpressed Arjen Robben organised secret training sessions behind Ancelotti's back

Hoeness: Five Bayern players turned against Ancelotti

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Low does not bring any excitement. I doubt it's to placate Özil, but we still wont be able to attract the players we need with him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sunday is the worst day for any decent scoops. Most of the reporters for Sunday editions of the papers are complete garbage. I’d take the Löw story with a pinch of salt. I personally doubt he’d leave that job while he’s still wanted by the German FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom