• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divided_Pie

If Ramsey is available for around 20M he`ll have plenty of suitors. At least one of the other big clubs in the PL we`ll be in for him and probably some good clubs abroad too, the likes of Inter etc.

I want him sold, but he should cost at least twice that

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can see Ramsey at Liverpool. Gerrard rates him as the best attacking mid in England.

Chelsea need a Ramsey type, such a profile is missing from their set up.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why would we sell him instead of extending his contract? Why would he leave instead of extending his contract? He's too good to sell, but I don't know if he's been consistent enough fitness-wise for another top 6 team to buy him. Doesn't make sense to me.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I could see a PSG making a move.

Not enough money for his wages in Italy.

Not good enough for the big two in Spain.

Not disciplined enough at CM for any manager apart from Wenger in the domestic top six. Wenger seems to get a kick out of these players but they cost managers their job at other clubs going for CL each season.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He can be brilliant at times, but he's too inconsistent and doesn't really contribute much defensively. I'm fond enough of him, but just like everybody else in the midfield and across the back line, I'm getting a bit tired of him in some ways and wouldn't be devastated to see him go. There are better out there.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He can be brilliant at times, but he's too inconsistent and doesn't really contribute much defensively. I'm fond enough of him, but just like everybody else in the midfield and across the back line, I'm getting a bit tired of him in some ways and wouldn't be devastated to see him go. There are better out there.

We can't be fed up with our manager and fed up with our players. That's too much to be fed up with. We'd all tie a brick round our feet and jump into a pond if we were fed up with everything all the time. I'd rather be fed up with the manager and hope for improvements from our players under a new manager than have to think about replacing everyone.

Divided_Pie

Why would we sell him instead of extending his contract? Why would he leave instead of extending his contract? He's too good to sell, but I don't know if he's been consistent enough fitness-wise for another top 6 team to buy him. Doesn't make sense to me.
Hard to fit Özil and Ramsey in the same side effectively unless you have a WC DM covering up for them. As of now we have Elneny.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He isn’t extending as he has offers from top 4 clubs. So, we have to sell or lose for free.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
We can't be fed up with our manager and fed up with our players. That's too much to be fed up with. We'd all tie a brick round our feet and jump into a pond if we were fed up with everything all the time. I'd rather be fed up with the manager and hope for improvements from our players under a new manager than have to think about replacing everyone.
^ Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom