• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Get a grip. You can be a nationalist and still see the huge flaws in your country. You can be a supporter and see the huge flaws in the club. I love the club, but this reign needs to end. Don't care how it ends at this point. Wenger had time to step down, now we're all paying the price for one mans ego.

I see the flaws but refuse to feel entertained by them. This is not funny at all but some "fans" seem to enjoy our mess. I am sick of it. And no, Sp**s cant learn us anything. They are playing some nice football, reach the top 4 but win zero. They are what we was some time ago. You know, when every pundit in England complained about how bad we was.

GDeep™

League is very weak
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Get a grip. You can be a nationalist and still see the huge flaws in your country. You can be a supporter and see the huge flaws in the club. I love the club, but this reign needs to end. Don't care how it ends at this point. Wenger had time to step down, now we're all paying the price for one mans ego.
One mans ego? The board gave him a new deal.

This mess is NOT the fault of Wenger.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
GDeep is right. We should focus on the fvckhead who refused to tell Wenger that it was time to say goodbye. I really, really hate the people who say that Wenger is a ****, a clown etc without even mentioning the greedy yank who cant understand the offside rule. Yes, Wenger is a stubborn man who refuse to face the reality but he is still our manager because of Stan Kroenke, not himself.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For all the soy boys thinking everything is ok with crying need to go home and cuddle their mum and get tucked in tonight.
In this case crying is nothing but weakness, you're going into battle. If my general stands up and starts crying before going into the field, I'd shoot him before I left.
You stand up and inspire by getting your hands dirty with your team.
Cry at home to the mirror.

No wonder our team is ****, it is full of pussies.

Typical chauvinistic response, ideas which are as outdated as the manager’s work on the field ffs.

I’d ****ing blow you away for suggesting this garbage above. And then shed a few tears of joy on your carcass.

There is nothing wrong with crying because it shows passion and true love for the matter at hand. If you cannot show that passion for my club then you don’t deserve to be anywhere near it.

This is the raw emotion we need to see from our players. They must breathe this club and be ready to do it all for the shirt.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Typical chauvinistic response, ideas which are as outdated as the manager’s work on the field ffs.

I’d ****ing blow you away for suggesting this garbage above. And then shed a few tears of joy.

There is nothing wrong with crying because it shows passion and true love for the matter at hand. If you cannot show that passion for my club then you don’t deserve to be anywhere near it.

This is the raw emotion we need to see from our players. They must breathe this club and be ready to do it all for the shirt.
He must have just re watched Rocky 4, and clapped when Sylvester out-punched Dolph Lundgren.:bounce:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Xhaka a snitch? :lol:

Xhaka has honour or at least knows what it is. Imo, he is the most loyal player of Arsenal.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Carl Weathers ****'s on both.

dolph-lundgren-carl-weathers-rocky-iv-1985-efawem.jpg

come again?

arsmile

Established Member
funny just on goals on sunday

alex scott talking to vic akers about the old tradition of the captain choosing the long/short sleeve shorts

vic said "well unfortunately that's fallen away in the last couple of years...there were a couple of players who didn't like it...and eventually they got their way...so it's a shame"

small issue- but seems indicative of the lack of discipline/respect/attitude which is the root of everything falling apart.

if you cannot make a player wear short sleeves...how are you going to make him track a runner???

Jojoba

Can our fans stop this “But so and so player needs this type of player to reach his potential”. You will go in nearly every players thread on here and you will find players fan boys saying exactly the same “Xhaka is very good but he needs this sort of player next to him.”... “Özil is world class but needs this, that and that type of players around him and a certain manager and a certain formation and Weather etc”... “Ramsey is our best CM and those that say otherwise are clueless about football. Ramsey needs this and that player next to him, he needs this particular system and a specific role etc for him to look good”. “Wilshere needs this and that player next to him, he needs this and that blah blah”.
So every player needs a certain formation and players around him? Where does it stop? The players that fit Ramsey might now fit Wilshere, the players that fit Xhaka might not fit Özil, the players that fit Wilshere might not fit Xhaka, Ramsey, Özil etc. Why can’t it all be how it is always been? Players need to forget about their personal egos and try to adapt their game. Nowonder we are struggling. Excuse after excuse. Players and manager feeling sorry for themselves etc. Get rid of all of these cuties and bring back real footballing men. Smh

Top Bottom