• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

goonerwarsh

Established Member
funny just on goals on sunday

alex scott talking to vic akers about the old tradition of the captain choosing the long/short sleeve shorts

vic said "well unfortunately that's fallen away in the last couple of years...there were a couple of players who didn't like it...and eventually they got their way...so it's a shame"

small issue- but seems indicative of the lack of discipline/respect/attitude which is the root of everything falling apart.

if you cannot make a player wear short sleeves...how are you going to make him track a runner???

The players that didn’t like it should have been told to go **** themselves. It’s a club tradition

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I honestly don't believe anyone said there's no help from coaches maybe we they can't kick a ball for us, we have to do it ourselves and I certainly don't believe it was Wilshere .
I abbreviated what you've posted long hand. Why wouldn't Wilshere say the players have to do it for themselves and not get help from the coaches? It seems a very Wilshere thing to say imo. It could also be Xhaka or Monreal if he was there. That kind of player.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Like everything in football, modern players don’t care about tradition.

It’s a modern football issue.
And yet when a new player joins a new club,they bang on about a club's history etc. I think it's a lot of players trying to exalt themselves and be the great I am.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Something must be happening behind the scenes. Seems like a revolution against some players and the manager

Zaza

You know what?? I'm honestly starting to pray we win the europa league so Wenger stays and sells a few of these rats. Wenger has flaws but these fools have been disloyal to him. Starting to think he shouldn't have sold Giroud. Giroud always gave a 100 percent for him. These clowns clearly want him gone. Today was disgraceful. Low confidence or not, we should be beating Brighton

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I can relate. This is my reaction to every Arsenal match of late:

Longy

Typical chauvinistic response, ideas which are as outdated as the manager’s work on the field ffs.

I’d ****ing blow you away for suggesting this garbage above. And then shed a few tears of joy on your carcass.

There is nothing wrong with crying because it shows passion and true love for the matter at hand. If you cannot show that passion for my club then you don’t deserve to be anywhere near it.

This is the raw emotion we need to see from our players. They must breathe this club and be ready to do it all for the shirt.

Get off the soy latte's and leave the inner city for a while.

You wouldn't get a chance to blow me away because you'd have your head in your hands still sobbing about a name I called you while I'm off fighting for the cause.

Applauding crying is what is fcking wrong at the fckn club, it's how we got here !

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
You wouldn't get a chance to blow me away because you'd have your head in your hands still sobbing about a name I called you while I'm off fighting for the cause.

All hail this man's man, fighting soy latte drinking skinny boys and going to war for his tribe.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
No point having meetings when you keep making individual errors in every game.

The manager isn’t cutting it but some of these mistakes are killing us.

better overall organization and we'd own more games, score more and either the mistakes wouldn't happen because the matches would play out differently or they wouldn't matter so much

Latest posts+

Top Bottom