• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Griezmann is just insane, 4 of the most diverse goals you'll ever see. Lad literally has it all in his game right now.

Praying he doesn't go to Utd.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
The best hope for Arsenal’s marginal EL chance is if:
1. Somehow We can miraculously beat Milan over two legs.
2. Atletico gets involved in a title race with Barcelona.
3. Dortmund draws Leipzig/Lyon/Atletico next round and get eliminated or has a lot of suspensions.

As an Arsenal fan (and Uefalona hater as well:D) I will be rooting for Simeone this Sunday!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Barca won it.Atletico didn't show nothing against them once again in La Liga.This team flops over and over again in important moments.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Atletico looked like a pub team going forward against Barca, but it has to be said that they lost from a set piece and I'll be damned if they're not the best team when it comes to defending.
These guys barely put a foot wrong. I wish Atleti would loan us Simeone for a week to teach our defensive staff how they should coach the players.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Barca won it.Atletico didn't show nothing against them once again in La Liga.This team flops over and over again in important moments.
TBF Atletcio were the better tram in the second half. The last 20 minutes Barca were hanging on and had Costa been smarter it would’ve been 1-1.

Messi proved to be the difference again!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
TBF Atletcio were the better tram in the second half. The last 20 minutes Barca were hanging on and had Costa been smarter it would’ve been 1-1.

Messi proved to be the difference again!

Not good enough from them.They always lose to Barca in La liga on same way.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's up with Spanish teams playing 4-4-2 all of a sudden? Recently I've seen Barca, Real and Atletico all playing 4-4-2 while English teams are playing 4-3-3 more often than not. It's refreshing to see it back in fashion.

Top Bottom