• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying its right or whether he'd actually be capable of it, but any chance the more senior players have decided to sabotage any revival to force the issue?

As a sidenote, I've always been surprised how infrequently (almost never) wenger subs out mesut early when ahead, compared to @madrid w/ mou?? Not actually ahead much these days tho huh?!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not saying its right or whether he'd actually be capable of it, but any chance the more senior players have decided to sabotage any revival to force the issue?

As a sidenote, I've always been surprised how infrequently (almost never) wenger subs out mesut early when ahead, compared to @madrid w/ mou?? Not actually ahead much these days tho huh?!
Two months ago the rumours were that mesut wants Wenger here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'll be pissed if he doesn't turn up v Milan
Cheers Mes
tumblr_l7s51vPDqC1qcgcqfo1_250.gif

HBL

Established Member
He is the only reason we should stick with the 4231, we need to build around him.

Glorious player when he’s in full flow.

LGooner98

congrats on the assist record. Another Gunner who reached the milestone. I like the fact that Mesut only need to play for us to achieve this whereas Cantona had to play 2 clubs to achieve the record. YaGunnersYa!!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Özil told Arsenal Player on his decision to put pen to paper: “It feels really good.

“I’m really happy to sign here for such a big club like Arsenal. I’ve always said to the club that i’m happy here and now I’ve signed, I’m really happy.

“My team-mates and family have always supported me. I have a lot of goals here with the team, I want to reach those and I’m really happy. I love the city.

“Before I signed the contract, I spoke with my family about what the best decision was for me. At the end of the day, it was really easy for me to say ‘yes’ to the club.

“I’m here for more years and I hope we will win some titles with the team. I believe in that.”

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I realised I have a thing for German men. First Marco Reus and now Özil... The former has been my favourite player for a very long time but Özil now shares that spot for favourite current player (has for a while if I'm being honest).

Such a joy to have him here. We have PEA and Lacazette as a starting point, beef up our defence and get a competent midfielder and I can see us doing well under whoever takes over.

The Wenger-Özil romance has been great for us going forward. Hopefully the next manager has as much faith, trust and patience as these two have for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom