• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,596

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
26TB9L4.png

The real standout tie of the Europa League last 16, two of the biggest clubs left in the competition who have a combined seven European Cups to their names.

Previous Meetings:
3VXONOG.jpg

Team News:
Aubameyang cup-tied
Monreal out
Lacazette out

Possible lineup:
KQIxhrr.jpg

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
The real standout tie of the Europa League last 16, two of the biggest clubs left in the competition who have a combined seven European Cups to their names.

Come on man! If it was Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid and you had said the two teams have won a combined seventeen European Cups or if it was Liverpool vs Manchester United and you had said the teams have won a combined of eight European Cups that would make sense but this statement above is laughable.

All of those “combined” European Cups were won by Milan. Arsenal have never won it. It is a sad fact that our European trophy cabinet is embarrassing for a club of our size and yet Arsenal fans and users here turn up their noses on the UEFA Cup/Europa League as if Arsenal are a mighty European super club!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Oh FFS are we lining up with Danny the Donkey up front?

If Wenger had given Nketiah more minutes, especially in the last round when he knew Laca would be out for this round too, then we may have had an alternative. Personally I would play with Ramsey Özil Mkhi front 3 and forget about a striker. That has to be more effective than wasting a position on Welbeck.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Welbeck couldn't do **** all against Ostersunds.

I'd stick Nketiah upfront for this one. This could be his Rashford moment similar to when Utd gave Rashford a chance in the Europa League.

Young players usually show no fear too.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Welbeck couldn't do **** all against Ostersunds.

I'd stick Nketiah upfront for this one. This could be his Rashford moment similar to when Utd gave Rashford a chance in the Europa League.

Young players usually show no fear too.
Wenger is too much of a p*ssy to try it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If i wanted to get anything out of this game I’d play 4-1-4-1 with Özil up front and Elneny holding. I want us to get walloped though so hope he starts Welbeck and Iwobi.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Come on man! If it was Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid and you had said the two teams have won a combined seventeen European Cups or if it was Liverpool vs Manchester United and you had said the teams have won a combined of eight European Cups that would make sense but this statement above is laughable.

All of those “combined” European Cups were won by Milan. Arsenal have never won it.
It is a sad fact that our European trophy cabinet is embarrassing for a club of our size and yet Arsenal fans and users here turn up their noses on the UEFA Cup/Europa League as if Arsenal are a mighty European super club!
Think if you knew AG a little better you'd have spotted that pointing this out was exactly his intention....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom