• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Easy to see why Valencia struggled when he was a regular in their side.

As an opposition striker you'd be licking your lips in the tunnel knowing he's gonna be marking you for the next 90 minutes.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I know right!

When all these players joined Arsenal (Mustafi, Xhaka, Lacazette, Kolasinac) or were linked with Arsenal (Mkhi) I remember how excited the fans and users on this forum were. We had so many hopes because finally Arsenal had signed promising players who would make us title contenders again.

However, Wenger and his coaching happened. All of these players with serious potential now look like mid table Championship level guys.

You can blame the players all you want but we all know where the REAL problem lies. Until he and his coaching stuff go, nothing will change! We can have the best team on paper next season, but under Wenger we would still struggle to finish top four.

I repeat, throwing our players under the bus is redundant. We will never know how good or bad they can actually play until Arsenal appoint a new manager!

skip spence

As an opposition striker you'd be licking your lips in the tunnel knowing he's gonna be marking you for the next 90 minutes.
Well tbqh I think it's tough playing against Mustafi, he's really aggressive and tenacious. But I see your point, the man is just begging to get turned with those bullish runs, and once you get in behind him he's never gonna catch you if you've got decent pace.

Last edited:

Jae

Well tbqh I think it's though playing against Mustafi, he's really aggressive and tenacious. But I see your point, the man is just begging to get turned with those bullish runs, and once you get in behind him he's never gonna catch you if you've got decent pace.

When have you played against him? ;)

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Need another fake injury that Wenger likes to create with his players. We will fail in the Europa League with him. Much rather prefer Holding or El Nenny.

nick gould

Refrain from judging

Refrain from judging players under the current management. We have seen him own Morata on a couple of occasions. He even owned Harry Kane once. He is a fighter and a Germany international. He doesn’t drop down and cry after making a mistake like Kos. That on it’s own should be applauded. Get a new manager and give all the players a chance to prove themselves.

Polar Bear

I don't want him starting or playing any part on thursday against Milan, please don't even take him. He is a accident waiting to happen always. I rather play Matt Macey or Cech as the CB over Mustafi for the match. He is gonna get exploited badly again. Drop him! . Milan is quite a hostile atmosphere and crowd.. I can see him just holding his arms out and screaming at the ref once they get past him and score a easy goal, just like he always does ZZZzzzzzzz. get him out.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Made Murray look like Costa today. Mustafi plays like it’s the last 10 minutes of a game and we need a goal - from minute one. The amount of times he rushed forward today leaving a gap was ridiculous.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why I laughed so hard at that but it's ****ing true. Murray bullied our backline ffs.

Why are the biggest talkers also some of the worst players in the squad? El Neny, Theo, Mustafi etc etc
Cos all they can do is talk give their limited ability. Most should let their ability on the pitch do the talking . There lies the problem too busy with the banter. Banter once ur dominating playing well challenging.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Made Murray look like Costa today. Mustafi plays like it’s the last 10 minutes of a game and we need a goal - from minute one. The amount of times he rushed forward today leaving a gap was ridiculous.
And the manager just sat back and said nothing. I bet the only time he got up was when the ref made a call and he went complaining to the 4th official.

say yes

forum master baiter
?
the tweet is deleted

Dixon speaking at AST meeting tonight.

All the tweets have been deleted in the last few minutes though so I’m guessing they were deemed too juicy for Twitter.

Here’s a copy and paste of what was in that tweet:
Dixon says Wenger’s recruitment now has become “panic street” followed by “Mustafi .... don’t get me started on him.”

Dixon says Neville told him he can’t believe Arsenal paid £35m on him & that Valencia once “couldn’t give him away.”

ClubLevel

He is poor in possession as well. Always panicking. Always passing back to the keeper. If we have a defender who can't pass thats fine, having one that can't defender either is criminal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What is Bould's role? Does he have any influence on training our defenders? Our defensive game has been a mess for some time now, why aren't we making changes to the way we train, set up, play? Zonal marking never seems to work for us yet we keep plugging away with it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What is Bould's role? Does he have any influence on training our defenders? Our defensive game has been a mess for some time now, why aren't we making changes to the way we train, set up, play? Zonal marking never seems to work for us yet we keep plugging away with it.
Im sure I read that Bould has no input on the defensive coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom