• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

I haven’t seen him much but I remember him being seen as having WC potential, on par with Ter Stegan. Leno’s career seems to have stalled now though. Still this could be a good option

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's good, better than what we have, that's for sure, but not the best I can imagine us getting. Would much rather have Burki from Dortmund.

Malky

Established Member
He's good, better than what we have, that's for sure, but not the best I can imagine us getting. Would much rather have Burki from Dortmund.
Burki is ridiculously inconsistent, makes a world class save one minute and the next he's having a howler and dropping the ball into his own net. He's talented but he would be incredibly frustrating.
As for Leno, I'd still take him here. Brilliant on his day, not been at his previous standard but a change of club could be the best thing for him. I'd certainly take him over Horn at this stage.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Burki is ridiculously inconsistent, makes a world class save one minute and the next he's having a howler and dropping the ball into his own net. He's talented but he would be incredibly frustrating.
As for Leno, I'd still take him here. Brilliant on his day, not been at his previous standard but a change of club could be the best thing for him. I'd certainly take him over Horn at this stage.

I would say the same for Burki who on his day is much better than Leno.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read many German people don't rate him highly.

But if we want sign top quality keeper we'll have to spend 50M+ and that's doesn't suit our budget so signing Leno Horn or But land would be our option and of course they major improvement than what we have

Aevi

Hale End FC
I read many German people don't rate him highly.

But if we want sign top quality keeper we'll have to spend 50M+ and that's doesn't suit our budget so signing Leno Horn or But land would be our option and of course they major improvement than what we have
We could do as Roma and Atletico have done and try to find a world-class keeper before they have broken out. Of course that's a gamble, but maybe worth doing instead of getting a known quantity that we know doesn't have that extra level in him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We could do as Roma and Atletico have done and try to find a world-class keeper before they have broken out. Of course that's a gamble, but maybe worth doing instead of getting a known quantity that we know doesn't have that extra level in him.
Of course we always can sign unknown young keeper we really should do that because our youth keepers are poverty Macey isn't even young he 23 years old

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I would say he was in a talent category like Ter Stegen.

Then Ter Stegen made some steps forward and Leno stopped in his progess. Good on the line, but he really is making to much errors.

Of course better than Cech and Ospina, but a solution for the next years? Not sure.

Gooner006

Speaking of Bundesliga keepers, we should give Hradecky from Frankfurt a look. Very good and free this summer. Of course, we should've just kept Szczesny, but I digress...

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Of course we always can sign unknown young keeper we really should do that because our youth keepers are poverty Macey isn't even young he 23 years old

Joao Virginia looks interesting, still very early in his development though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom