• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Having said that just buy your mum a house and be done with it . She shouldn't be living in a container.

Was thinking exactly the same.
Whatever her deeds and words, AMN comes up as a right tool for letting her rot on the streets.

Buy her an apartment with the necessities, pay her daily meals on one of the community diners and his mind is at peace.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Whatever her deeds and words, AMN comes up as a right tool for letting her rot on the streets.

Buy her an apartment with the necessities, pay her daily meals on one of the community diners and his mind is at peace.
Maybe to you it does but not from where I am sitting. I am lucky enough to have an awesome relationship with both my parents but I am not naive enough to realise that blood doesn't make you family and being related to someone by DNA doesn't mean you owe them anything.

Tom349

And what if she has an addiction and any money given to her ends up funding that addiction. Which given the way she has fallen off the wagon, the situation she finds herself in is most likely caused from an addiction or at the very least a mental illness. The boys would feel more guilty funding that then they would having her be on the streets.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Back to football. It won't surprise me if we don't see him again until next season. I hate when Wenger does this. Throws a young player in, subs them off at half time and after a bad result ghosts them for an extended period of time. Meanwhile he plays the same failing experienced players every week.

AMN is someone who should be playing as part of a midfield 3, especially away from home. I am also extremely disappointed at the under utilisation of Nelson after what he showed in pre season.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
And what if she has an addiction and any money given to her ends up funding that addiction. Which given the way she has fallen off the wagon, the situation she finds herself in is most likely caused from an addiction or at the very least a mental illness.
I didn't mention giving money. I said to have an apartment for her with the neccesities: furniture, bed, bathroom; the regular things an ordinary apartment needs.
As for food, I specifically mentioned to have the meals paid upfront for her in a diner or similar. I had it in mind that she could use any given money for other purposes.
The boys would feel more guilty funding that then they would having her be on the streets.
Maybe it's a cultural thing or backgrounds/nations we come from, but seeing your parents on the streets, while you rake in big money, is one of the most shocking things I would imagine, No dignity or sense of decency at all.

Maybe to you it does but not from where I am sitting. I am lucky enough to have an awesome relationship with both my parents but I am not naive enough to realise that blood doesn't make you family and being related to someone by DNA doesn't mean you owe them anything.
I think you really have to do your best to support your family; in good or bad times.
Especially your parents !!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I didn't mention giving money. I said to have an apartment for her with the neccesities: furniture, bed, bathroom; the regular things an ordinary apartment needs.
As for food, I specifically mentioned to have the meals paid upfront for her in a diner or similar. I had it in mind that she could use any given money for other purposes.

Maybe it's a cultural thing or backgrounds/nations we come from, but seeing your parents on the streets, while you rake in big money, is one of the most shocking things I would imagine, No dignity or sense of decency at all.

I think you really have to do your best to support your family; in good or bad times.
Especially your parents !!
No that just isn't true. I am both a father and a son. I would not expect my daughter to look after me if I had offered her nothing in the way of getting her to where she is. Being related to someone doesn't unconditionally tie you to them so that you are forever indebted to them for no rhyme or reason.

Family can be an amazing source of strength in ones life but, as is the case with anyone else, toxic people do nothing but take away from your life. I condemn nobody for cutting out the toxic parasites from their lives.

Concentrate on the football. This gent's family business has nothing to do with us and I guarantee we haven't even heard half the story.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Maybe it's a cultural thing or backgrounds/nations we come from, but seeing your parents on the streets, while you rake in big money, is one of the most shocking things I would imagine, No dignity or sense of decency at all.!

yeah, even if you are not well off, I'd find it appalling that you'd let your mother live on the streets, nevermind when you actually have the means to make sure she lives comfortably. Cutting contact with her is one thing and fair enough as I don't know their relationship, but she must have done something really terrible, (deserving of jail time) for me to be okay with him letting her live on the streets. It just reflects really poorly on AMN.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If the choice for him ends up between becoming a top fullback or a pretty good midfielder, there is no shame in choosing fullback. Kimmich and Alaba have shown that you can still be an immense player emerging in that role.
Yeah. It would be a shame as if he applied himself more at CM he would be perfect but if this is the way to get the best out of him consistently then so be it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Might have been his most impressive performance so far, if he can end up like Alaba I'll be thrilled.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Yeah. It would be a shame as if he applied himself more at CM he would be perfect but if this is the way to get the best out of him consistently then so be it.
Agreed. He still deserves more opportunities to prove himself at CM first though, probably in the PL once it's clear top 4 is out of reach.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I don't see this guy as a DM, but because of his pace and pretty good technique, he could make it as a fullback or even a winger on the left or right, depeding on his preference.
Just needs to sort out his one on ones and concentrating when he's passing the ball, because he made a couple of sloppy ones during the season that put our opponents on the counter or could have if other teammates didn't pay attention.

HBL

Established Member
He has all the qualities to be a good full back, I said the other day I’m not sure how he hasn’t had a run at rb/rwb yet. His acceleration and ability to defend in a 1 vs 1 situation is superb.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I like him as a fullback. He has all qualities for this position.

Would like to see him on the right once, maybe in the Premier League and don't risk Bellerin if he isn't on 100%. (Chambers was good today, but his future will not be there).

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It’s a bit odd he gets chances at LB but not RB

He seems quality to me overall. Don’t know what’s best: PL loan or stay with us

Top Bottom