• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

sil007

Hopefully he can find us some Potential World Class Gem in the summer with nice price.
Like He did at Dortmund.
Thats the reason why we hire him , right ?

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I somehow regret Arsenal appointing him. He can bring in the next Messi, Suarez or Hummels for all I care but they will all soon become sh!t under Wenger’s management.

What Arsenal needs is a top quality coach who can get the best out of his squad and improve the players he’s got. You can have the most promising Young talent but under Wenger they will sooner or later lose their spark and become mediocre.

I’d rather have a top coach who can improve the players he gets than get the best talent and then have the coach ruin them. Unfortunately for Arsenal getting Mislintat meant closing the door on potentially appointing Thomas Tuchel.

AVENTUS

I somehow regret Arsenal appointing him. He can bring in the next Messi, Suarez or Hummels for all I care but they will all soon become sh!t under Wenger’s management.

What Arsenal needs is a top quality coach who can get the best out of his squad and improve the players he’s got

This will be happening very soon 15 months at the maximum. Can’t regret signing head of recruitment cause of Wenger destroys careers.

His already got us PEA under a new coach he’ll flourish. Has anybody read the stories about Debuchy today - tells you all you need to know.

Really hope Wenger walks in the summer no way he can justify seeing out remaining year of contract.

sil007

What Arsenal needs is a top quality coach who can get the best out of his squad and improve the players he’s got. You can have the most promising Young talent but under Wenger they will sooner or later lose their spark and become mediocre.

I’d rather have a top coach who can improve the players he gets than get the best talent and then have the coach ruin them. Unfortunately for Arsenal getting Mislintat meant closing the door on potentially appointing Thomas Tuchel.

Tuchel not only have bad relationship with Mislintat , but Also Wazke dan Zorc : practically the people higher up at Dortmund management.

I dont want a coach who easily in disagreement with club management. We need stability to move forward , not the opposite

And of course we need a new good coach , but for me tuchel is a not a good one overall , so , A Big NO,.

Brown Gooner

Tuchel not only have bad relationship with Mislintat , but Also Wazke dan Zorc : practically the people higher up at Dortmund management.

I dont want a coach who easily in disagreement with club management. We need stability to move forward , not the opposite

And of course we need a new good coach , but for me tuchel is a not a good one overall , so , A Big NO,.
The more I think about it, I think Conte and Simeone are the best options for the next five years. They will make us defensively better and that is the most important thing at the moment. We have enough quality in attack to score on counters, it is the defending that needs work.

And Tuchel will probably be managing Bayern soon. I gues you gotta be a pretty good coach to get the most important job in the BL.

Brown Gooner

Really hope Wenger walks in the summer no way he can justify seeing out remaining year of contract.

I might sound like a broken record but this is not gonna happen.

Only way out is if our Board/Owner grows a pair and sacks him this May but publicly it is all portrayed as “mutually parted ways”. Wenger will not leave on his own, he would have to be shown the door. That is just the sad truth I’m afraid :(

sil007

The more I think about it, I think Conte and Simeone are the best options for the next five years. They will make us defensively better and that is the most important thing at the moment. We have enough quality in attack to score on counters, it is the defending that needs work.

And Tuchel will probably be managing Bayern soon. I gues you gotta be a pretty good coach to get the most important job in the BL.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/german-b...the-right-man-for-borussia-dortmund-long-term

Bayern a possibility , but knowing his flawed personality , will be surprised if he can stay there for long term. 2 years max IMO

Brown Gooner

http://www.espn.com/soccer/german-b...the-right-man-for-borussia-dortmund-long-term

Bayern a possibility , but knowing his flawed personality , will be surprised if he can stay there for long term. 2 years max IMO
Take ESPN FC with a grain of salt. 80% of the times they talk bullshit. Rafa Honigstein is possibly the most reliable guy when it comes to German Football. He said a year ago that Goretzka would go to Bayern and he was the first to speculate that Bayern’s board was unhappy with the way the team was performing under Ancelotti.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This will be happening very soon 15 months at the maximum. Can’t regret signing head of recruitment cause of Wenger destroys careers.

His already got us PEA under a new coach he’ll flourish. Has anybody read the stories about Debuchy today - tells you all you need to know.

Just read them stories.

Just goes to show we shouldn't be judging anyone too harshly. He was done here and now looks to be winning player of the month and possibly a French recall.

Superb.

sil007

Take ESPN FC with a grain of salt. 80% of the times they talk bullshit. Rafa Honigstein is possibly the most reliable guy when it comes to German Football. He said a year ago that Goretzka would go to Bayern and he was the first to speculate that Bayern’s board was unhappy with the way the team was performing under Ancelotti.

ESPN or not , Tuchel have disagreement with pratically every key person in dortmund management. ESPN link just a sample news showing tuchel flawed personality. I just dont have time to multiple quote many other sources

Last edited:

Jae

Sven has got a massive job on his hands, realistically it's going to take 2 seasons at least to rebuild our team after Wenger is gone.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
No way Tuchel will get the Bayern job, why didn't they hire him after sacking Carlo?

I would say he's the favourite for the FC Bayern job at the moment.

ESPN or not , Tuchel have disagreement with pratically every key person in dortmund management. ESPN link just a sample news showing tuchel flawed personality. I just dont have time to multiple quote many other sources

Yes he did have a lot of problems at Dortmund, many of his own making. But hopefully for him he's learnt from what happened at Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom