• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I actually backed this game on kickstarter, got a digital copy I can claim but my PC isn't close to being able to handle it, guess I'll have to wait and get a new one. How do you rate the game anyway mate? From the videos I've seen not sure I like the combat but have to see!

I mean it is a great game, huge, good storyline, great possibilities, variety, combat is actually skillbased instead of regular rpg click based, great graphic.

but great in the same sense being a surgeon is a great job! hard as hell (but that may just be me I am not much of a gamer) enfuriating, constant redos because you died, it is really a chore at times

realism

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I don't think I'll give kingdom come a try. I've been patiently waiting for Mount and blade: Bannerlord for 5 years now, I can wait a bit longer.

yeah I am probably trading KC in for far cry that is coming end of march

I jsut don't have the time to really enjoy it

c00lguy

yeah I am probably trading KC in for far cry that is coming end of march

I jsut don't have the time to really enjoy it

I think KC is more designed for PC. It does look like a great game but yeah, time is an issue as we get older.

thierrytheking14

I can't stop watching YouTube videos of Escape from Tarkov. Looks amazing.

Would need to upgrade my rig considerably though and its not in my list of priorities.

Looks fantastic though.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
playing Black Desert Online makes me realized some people are just ****ing rich

On Sunday someone just spammed the marketplace with about $1,000 worth of digital costumes
info : you buy costumes for real money 1 costume +/-$20 and you sell them on game market for in-game currency

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Since I didn't want to finish Shadow of Mordor, I didn't even entertain the thought of buying Shadow of War, so I watched all the Cut scenes of it (bless you YouTube).

Boy, what a sad story. You always thought Talion would face a tragic end, but that tears your heart out.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
playing Black Desert Online makes me realized some people are just ****ing rich

On Sunday someone just spammed the marketplace with about $1,000 worth of digital costumes
info : you buy costumes for real money 1 costume +/-$20 and you sell them on game market for in-game currency
It's crazy, but when you consider gamers with thier own Twitch channels get donations of anything up to 20k and beyond, and have even received donations of 250k, then you know what sort of rich lunatics there are out there.:lol:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's crazy, but when you consider gamers with thier own Twitch channels get donations of anything up to 20k and beyond, and have even received donations of 250k, then you know what sort of rich lunatics there are out there.:lol:
you are right, completely forgot those rich guys on Twitch. Saw someone dropped 5k just to make the twitch streamer (a girl with big boobs) squat like 10 times ......... real idiotic stuff

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you are right, completely forgot those rich guys on Twitch. Saw someone dropped 5k just to make the twitch streamer (a girl with big boobs) squat like 10 times ......... real idiotic stuff
I thought these girls are getting banned from twitch. How stupid to donate such big money she won't show him her boobs anyway.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought these girls are getting banned from twitch. How stupid to donate such big money she won't show him her boobs anyway.
Money, of course, Twitch is definitely making money from the viewers they generate although most boobs streamers just flaunt their boobs.
Pretty sad, cause there are plenty of female streamers who actually have good content or at least conversation with their viewers.
Boobs streamers just "donate/sub get me to do something" and people throw money at them

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Ninja, the biggest Fortnite streamer who was a former Halo professional player has 14oK subscribers (which he gets 3.50 each for btw) raised $110K in 6.5 hours on twitch for **** prevention about two weeks ago.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Been playing COD WWII. I think it's the most impressive game from a graphics perspective that I've ever seen for the PS4. Not sure if my new tv has helped, but things move so smoothly and the explosions are ****ing great. Great game, not finished it yet.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Gotta be careful with Twitch numbers. Ninja's numbers are believed to be a lot of bots. Third party sellers are offering twitch prime accounts for skins in games and there are people who subscribe to the streamer while not even being in their chat/channel.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Gotta be careful with Twitch numbers. Ninja's numbers are believed to be a lot of bots. Third party sellers are offering twitch prime accounts for skins in games and there are people who subscribe to the streamer while not even being in their chat/channel.
Yeah I'm sure Twitch and him are aware of the botting issue, however you can't deny that he is currently the face of Twitch and Fortnite. The man is currently streaming playing with Drake, Travis Scott, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Kim DotCom and potentially Lil Yachty.

He also peaked in this stream at over 650K live viewers, insane.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
No issue with him getting his numbers and the bots are affecting everybody. I just can't watch him for long periods of time. He does the weird yelling tantrum and dance stuff periodically. I will watch him here and there in short bursts. His aim is insane. I was watching him when he started PUBG and his aim was more impressive there, imo, as it's a better game in terms of requiring skill (but not a better game in terms of optimization). He's good for the platform.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom