• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Linson

not sure if this is unpopular or not but i've always thought cazorla's first season at attacking mid was better than anything we've seen from Özil. he was magical that first season. if only we could have gone for a striker rather than another AM.

A match fit Cazorla is the first name on the sheet. He literally has everything, the perfect midfielder.

arsmile

Established Member
bendtner could have been class

we mistreated eboue

even almunia wasn't as terrible as people say

giroud is better than all of our current attacking players..

EDIT: oh and flamini...club legend

realise all those players are from the same generation...things are so awful now we look at THAT shower of **** nostalgically

Last edited:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just a few such posts. People romanticise Campbell's time at Arsenal in a way they never would for Walcott or Oxlade-Chamberlain, their aversion to the "British Core" leads to this sentiment.
Well, you just prove there are more than one poster that rated Joel.... Or Jury been actively making new accounts

Reactions: A_G

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

There is no manager in the English top flight I would not take for next season if it means Wenger would be gone early.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
bendtner could have been class

we mistreated eboue

even almunia wasn't as terrible as people say

giroud is better than all of our current attacking players..

EDIT: oh and flamini...club legend

realise all those players are from the same generation...things are so awful now we look at THAT shower of **** nostalgically

Bendtner could have been a better giroud for sure

Biggest mistake we probably did thou was letting Kolo go

He could still have been our CB up until this season if not one more

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's not religion but faith in the one that gave you and I life. He's the way, the truth and the life and nobody comes to the Father but by him. Please look into it friend.
If you had toned it down a bit, I might have believed you, but now it's too obvious you are just a troll.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom