• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Juve-City,Barca-Liverpool,United-Bayern,Real-Roma in next round.Not still over in some macthes,but still this can be good draw.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
We sold him for a pathetic £10M :(:(

Such unbelievable mismanagement.

We keep the players we loan out who have bad loan spells until their value is nothing (Campbell, Jenkinson) but sell the one for peanuts that get better while away (Szczesny, Gnabry).

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Y'all acting as if Szczesny is some super goalkeeper. Did you forget how much of a clown he was when he played for us? Haven't seen much of him since he left, but I doubt that he's improved a lot, otherwise we wouldn't have sold him for so little.

Malky

Established Member
Biggest game of the season for Spuds and they bottled it. Hope that stops the media wankfest over them now.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I want Allegri as our next manager so badly.
We need him so badly.

Read some article that getting in a defensive manager to instill that mentality into the team is the first step for a team like ours. After that you could return to an attacking manager and combine his attacking tactics with the defensive instincts the team has honed over time.

Malky

Established Member
Y'all acting as if Szczesny is some super goalkeeper. Did you forget how much of a clown he was when he played for us? Haven't seen much of him since he left, but I doubt that he's improved a lot, otherwise we wouldn't have sold him for so little.
If you bothered watching him you'd see how much he's improved. He was the best keeper in Italy while on loan at Roma and it says alot that Juve have signed him as Buffon's eventual successor.

Top Bottom