• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
You know what?? I'm honestly starting to pray we win the europa league so Wenger stays and sells a few of these rats. Wenger has flaws but these fools have been disloyal to him. Starting to think he shouldn't have sold Giroud. Giroud always gave a 100 percent for him. These clowns clearly want him gone. Today was disgraceful. Low confidence or not, we should be beating Brighton

and be back in the CL and be even more embarrased than what we already are?

we lost to a bunch of reindeerherders ffs, a champions league team would beat us 10-0

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
and be back in the CL and be even more embarrased than what we already are?

we lost to a bunch of reindeerherders ffs, a champions league team would beat us 10-0

not until we made it to the round of 16 they wouldn't.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I abbreviated what you've posted long hand. Why wouldn't Wilshere say the players have to do it for themselves and not get help from the coaches? It seems a very Wilshere thing to say imo. It could also be Xhaka or Monreal if he was there. That kind of player.

Think there's a misunderstanding here , I do believe it he would have said that , I don't believe he would said the coaches won't help .

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It's not a good look, leaders are expected to keep control of their emotions and show strength that the other players look to. If your captain isn't emotionally strong then the players will find it incredibly hard to respect him and see him as the guy to lead the team. By crying it's a sign that he's lost control of his emotions,

I'd rather if he did broke down it'd be in private on his own. A few of the players won't be able to take him seriously at all.
What rubbish man. I'd gain mad respect for any senior person who cried in the context of raw emotion about a subject that was meaningful to them. I am far more likely to follow someone of that ilk than a hard person who lacks enough empathy to feel when emotion is high.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I’m not sure, some of that stuff pulled by guys like Cech, Mustafi and Xhaka in recent times has nothing to with organisation but individual BS.

There surely is some lack of individual quality which is a cause for mistakes, but the lack of a coherent system only intensifies players' insecurity and erraticness.
And it goes all the ways...if there are no clear instructions on who does what when defending or where to be, any player will either feel drawn or withdrawn to a certain movement or action, and that's what causes massive havoc in Arsenal's defence.
If you can't trust your GK, CB, FB or whatever to make the right decision, cause you know they aren't instructed, just as you aren't instructed, which will also play a part in your own decision making, it's all gonna end in chaos, and that's what this teams defensive organisation is, pure chaos.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom