• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sil007

tngng.gif
you so cute

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Coming from a dude who posted racist things before, color me surprised!

Stfu @carlito'sway !!!(,and now @American_Gooner I actually mean it literally)

Cant you read the bloody post? Black and age is not the same thing , criticized for being black would be wrong, being black has no impact on your performances as a coach.

Age CAN thou , can doesn't mean it does all the time

And in 'he who should not be mentioneds' case several attributes often associated with ageing is clearly there

-Set in their ways and dont handle new stuff well.
-Slow to react.
-the good ol days nostalgia
-General why did he do that
- Rambling nonsense
Etc etc

You should be able with regular reading comprehension get that

I am not or have never said anything racist , you must have me confused with somebody else

I am not even one of those "i am a nationalist not a racist" type of guys

Ive been in frekkin jail for fighting racist skinheads

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

That's a shame. Jardim or Arteta it is then...

Or....it could be a rather discreet come get me next summer plea, seeing as Arsène is intent on sticking around till then & we'd hopefully be motivated enough to buy out his final year in the contract.

As blatant an attempt at overreaching but its the only recourse available to us :lol:

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Freedom of speech is not freedom of consequence.

This is also a privately run website, there is no censorship. People who run it can do and impose the conduct they deem appropriate
Good point.

Back to the football then show Allegri/Conte/Simeone the money that Wenger is getting and their heads will be turned. I hope that for once in his pathetic time as Arsenal owner Stan does the right thing and sacks Wenger in the summer.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Erm no, saying he has dementia is ban worthy and comparing him to Mugabe. Don't downplay it.

Why? It's a fact that age strongly corelates with different forms of cognitive impairments. I'm not saying Wenger has dementia but it's possible his cognitive performance is declining.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Firstly, there is no such thing as 'griviance'
Secondly, how does age impact his performance exactly. What bit about getting older disqulaifies someone from being able to manage an EPL team. Really, I'd like to know.

How many 68+ years old world class managers do you know?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Stfu @carlito'sway !!!(,and now @American_Gooner I actually mean it literally)

Cant you read the bloody post? Black and age is not the same thing , criticized for being black would be wrong, being black has no impact on your performances as a coach.

Age CAN thou , can doesn't mean it does all the time

And in 'he who should not be mentioneds' case several attributes often associated with ageing is clearly there

-Set in their ways and dont handle new stuff well.
-Slow to react.
-the good ol days nostalgia
-General why did he do that
- Rambling nonsense
Etc etc

You should be able with regular reading comprehension get that

I am not or have never said anything racist , you must have me confused with somebody else

I am not even one of those "i am a nationalist not a racist" type of guys

Ive been in frekkin jail for fighting racist skinheads

I called you out a few months ago for your bigoted views and stereotypes....You know exactly what I am talking about. You showed your colors already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom