• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alban Lafont

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also included are profiles of players like Matthijs de Ligt, Issa Diop, Benjamin Pavard, Ben Chilwell, Aymen Barkok, Sander Berge, Frenkie de Jong, Denis Zakaria, Pablo Fornals, Jakub Jankto, Justin Kluivert and Cristian Pavon, all of whom we've been linked to at various stages. Our very own Reiss Nelson also features, so well worth a look.

nick gould

We have limited funds especially now and buying a 50-60m keeper is not the best thing to do with those funds

Don’t know if this kid is the right option but he has a cool name and Arsenal needs more black players. Black keeper would be v cool
Black midfielders for strength and legs maybe. Black goalies are usually not that good. They only go to goal keeping as a last resort whereas the white folks would dream about being a goalie from a young age and they take it more seriously.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Did you really just imply that white midfielders are weak?

BobP

Memri Fan
Black midfielders for strength and legs maybe. Black goalies are usually not that good. They only go to goal keeping as a last resort whereas the white folks would dream about being a goalie from a young age and they take it more seriously.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Straight out of the @GDeep™ school.

Reactions: A_G

carlito'sway

Established Member
Did you really just imply that white midfielders are weak?

He is implying a lot of stuff here..... Surreal.
Remind me of the debate in the US years ago about Black football
players not "suited" to play the Quaterback position.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Poor he is not. We may talk about level of his quality but as someone who watched him a lot, I cam tell You he developed much much better than I ever expected...
Hajduk fan here ;)
Never convinced me at all. Always thought people overrate him just cause he is big and vocal, but when it comes to gk skills - poor. Karlo Letica, on the other hand, different story

Eduardo_da_Silva

Hajduk fan here ;)
Never convinced me at all. Always thought people overrate him just cause he is big and vocal, but when it comes to gk skills - poor. Karlo Letica, on the other hand, different story
When I first saw Kalinic I said he is awful. But when I last saw him I could not comprehend this was the same player. He's come a long way and I peesonally feel he will be a good goalkeeper somewhere.

Im still not jumping on Letica hype train. I like what I saw but will give him some more games to make my judgement. Scoring a great goal doesnt make You great keeper.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
When I first saw Kalinic I said he is awful. But when I last saw him I could not comprehend this was the same player. He's come a long way and I peesonally feel he will be a good goalkeeper somewhere.

Im still not jumping on Letica hype train. I like what I saw but will give him some more games to make my judgement. Scoring a great goal doesnt make You great keeper.
Couldn't care less about his goal scored. Its his Gk abilities that stand out

Eduardo_da_Silva

I
Couldn't care less about his goal scored. Its his Gk abilities that stand out
I like the kid, just that I need bigger pattern of games to see what he is made of. Semper and Livakovic were similarly upped and have since gone quite down. This happens with young keepers.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Pretty young keeper but already played 2 full seasons with his team in ligue 1. Napoli Roma Monaco interested too

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

tenor.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Completely agree, great posting.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom