• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 94,184

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Shoutout to Xhaka, he's had a very good game. He deserves some credit.

He’s a quality player. I’d be gutted if we sold him. If we partner him with the right players he’d be seen as a top PL CM and nothing can make me doubt that.

It’s just his flaws are so obvious. It can clouds people’s judgement from time to time.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Well that's Arsenal for you. They go through the most godawful stretch imaginable then go to the San Siro and put together a first half like that against a team that had kept 6 straight clean sheets and is unbeaten in 13. Hello Mr. Hyde, meet Dr. Jekyll. Now if they can manage not to screw it up in the second half.

Sure would be nice if Arsenal could get on one of those runs now, do some damage in the PL (not that their league position is likely to change) and then win this damn competition.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Xhaka, Ramsey and Wilshere are playing the first time together?

We still shouldn't be to sure, but a briliant half time so far.
Welbeck is working really hard, just can't finish.

Özils vision is another lvl, this first time pass to Mikhitaryan.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
This club just sucks me in and then bites back. How many times before have we seen this! Just when I stop giving a f*** about them they play well and when I’m all excited they fail!

Arsenal must not let up, the guys can kill this tie for good in the second half, but then again if any club can bottle even a 3-0 advantage in a second home leg, it is probably us :mad:

CJJ

Established Member
What a first half from the team. They are really showing up tonight.

But i must also say that i cannot fathom what the Milan tactics are. They are just allowing Xhaka (and our midfield) so much time on the ball.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hahahahaaaaa, what a ****ing brilliant performance so far. We could've scored more.

Özil sensational, Ramsey, Mikhi, Wilshere and Chambers have been very very good.

Let's annihiliate the ****ers. Gattuso is about to explode.

Mohamed7

Considering form and everything, this is the most unlikely score at half time.

Lots of Sp**s fans wanted us to lose badly so they would forget about last night's shocker. :p

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Wilshere has been a bit disappointing, but I want to see more of that midfield in the coming games..

Özil and Ramsey have a special connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom