• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,591

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Didn't get to watch the game. Shocked by the result. Did we play well? Or was this a complete accident?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Playing to form Atletico and Arsenal are the two best teams left in this by quite some distance. With Lacazette back for the next round we've got a really good chance of making the final if we avoid them in the draw.

Please tell me that if we win this Wenger won't again refuse to go out on a high?

baccy_man

Established Member
I had a feeling that the team would put in a good performance tonight they have been playing so bad lately they had to show a bit of bottle.

CanadianGooner1608

We just won an away game, while keeping a clean sheet.
I'm so freaking happy right now, please don't ruin it for me in the second leg, lads! Keep going strong.
It was a really good performance.
Everyone put a shift, everyone stayed focused. Even Welbeck for all his faults was solid.

SHOULD HAVE BET 100$ DAMMIT!

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
The amount of false dawns that are about to be drawn after this is going to be hilarious and vomit inducing in equal measure.
^ This. I don’t trust Arsenal one bit. Still a job to do at the Emirates and then we will still have Atletico and Lyon to deal with.

I won’t deny I am happy with Arsenal winning but let us see what happens next.

Dammit

ij60ya9.jpg

After all the media talk :drool:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Milan don't have any experienced players anymore except for Bonucci and their individuals aren't that great to make the difference. They also lack grit to push things forward and grind out results.

Sad to see Chambers come off with an injury, because he's been doing a better job on the right than Bellerin and even if Welbeck didn't score, he worked his socks off the whole game.

I still don't think we'll win this competition(assuming we'll qualify in the quarter final) while Atletico is still in it. Barca barely scored a goal against them in the weekend and that was from a freekick. They're just too good at defending for our players to trouble them.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What a match! What a performance!! I was pleasantly stunned with the team who, bar a few shaky moments, did not put a collective foot wrong.

The naysayers will say Serie A is crap, which it is, but that doesn't denigrate the teams result at all.

Steer clear of Atletico who, by virtue of a stellar defence & that irksome pest, Diego Costa, are the favorites & we can make the final. They're the only genuine threat out there as far as we're concerned.

Just thrilled the lads have managed to locate their professional pride at the most opportune time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom