• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

c00lguy

Fine, play him in the front 3 then, but as a midfielder he's one of the reasons why our defence is so shiite. He won't hold his position, and you can't have a midfielder who will constantly bomb forward, crowding the attack, and exposing the defence, you simply can't.

He's a no.10 midfielder. Defending is not one of his priorities.

c00lguy

He's not a 10, we have a 10 - we have several 10s in fact better than him - his role at Arsenal requires defending. If he can't do it, sell him.

...But he is a 10. Both for Arsenal and for Wales we've seen attacking central midfield to be his best position. And he's very good at it.

...But he is a 10. Both for Arsenal and for Wales we've seen attacking central midfield to be his best position. And he's very good at it.
Don't think so.... He's always 1 of a midfield 2 along with the fact that no team ever plays 2 #10s (altho wenger is possibly capable of it). Imo the role he really fancies himself as is a 2nd striker. I miss the early days when he worked really hard on his long passing & other midfield skills...

c00lguy

Well he should be a #10. More in the attacking midfield role rather than a support playmaker role.
Özil can be a playmaker on the wings.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Well he should be a #10. More in the attacking midfield role rather than a support playmaker role.
Özil can be a playmaker on the wings.

Ramsey's a terrible number 10, he plays the best when he has space to run at and time on the ball. The further up the pitch he plays, the sloppier his passing and ability to keep possession becomes. As a number 10 Ramsey is nothing more than a **** version of Lampard. He should be inspiring to be a second coming of Gundogan, but his goals have killed his career.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Such a confusing player and I have to admit. I'm attached and it's an unhealthy type perspective of a football player... it's like my head says no but my heart wants him to start every game

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I pity the Ramsey haters. He is one of our best players and still gets slated. Did anyone see that run he made towards full time? His energy is fantastic! If only injuries can stay away from him and Jack, Arsenal can have a very good midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom