• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Im sure I read that Bould has no input on the defensive coaching.

Does make you wonder why he's even there, although as Dixon claims, Wenger surrounds himself by people that don't say anything. Wenger would probably have Henry as his right hand man and not take his input on our attack.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Didn't we go unbeaten for like 20 games with him in the side at the start?

Remember Mustafi conveniently missing out on all the big games that we lost, tho.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't we go unbeaten for like 20 games with him in the side at the start?

Remember Mustafi conveniently missing out on all the big games that we lost, tho.

It's probably one of the least impressive unbeaten runs in recent times though, besides the Chelsea win back in September we didn't really beat anyone of note.

As for missing out on the big games we lost, I just checked and he was in the lineups that we lost 3-1 to both Chelsea and Liverpool. He also started both games vs Bayern.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yes :lol: I also remember when Mustafi had two really good games back to back and his thread was was awash with people calling out his doubters :lol:
Yeah, he had two great performances against Sp**s and Burnley in November. Was typical that he then followed it up with an absolute shocker against United.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Couldn't score for **** though.

I remember Giroud squandering a golden opportunity against Sunderland.

Was the beginning of a complicated relationship.
Giroud missed good chances in each of those 3 games, but it was really early on in his career here tbf. You had the Sunderland miss, then against Stoke he had a chance to play in Ramsey for a 1v1 in stoppage time but chose to shoot at goal from the halfway line instead. Also missed from inside the 6 yard box at Anfield.

The Diaby-Arteta base behind Cazorla was looking strong though. :(

BobP

Memri Fan
then against Stoke he had a chance to play in Ramsey for a 1v1 in stoppage time but chose to shoot at goal from the halfway line instead.

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember that.

The Diaby-Arteta base behind Cazorla was looking strong though. :(

Diaby played the opening 5 or 6 fixtures, I distinctly remember him going off injured early in that draw against City, the one where Kos scores an equaliser from a corner. That felt like the end of his season, only played a few times after that.

Reactions: A_G

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Massive game from him and he needed that. This guy (as well as Jack and Kos) is fighting for a WC place and it showed in his today’s display. Hope he stay motivated with the WC coming up.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
What massive game from him.

He was Chaos again today. His clearances were bad, poor jusdgejud again.

Summer it is for him.
Chanbers, Jack and Xhaka put him under needless pressure at times. The worst clearances today were from Chambers and our Midfield guys. Mustafi and Kos were both good today. Actually looked like guys who know their place in the NT is in serious jeopardy.

nick gould

There is a player in there and he is a brave player. I would have thrown myself from the top of the tallest building with performances he has had this season and the deserved criticism he’s been getting. This guy bounces back and continue to play his high risk game. He won’t hide. A good manager can polish him up, he is no turd trust me.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What massive game from him.

He was Chaos again today. His clearances were bad, poor jusdgejud again.

Summer it is for him.

If we can get anything near 10m for him, I'd be delighted.

Milan were shocking tonight but come this weekend, he'll be up against Troy Deeney. I'm sure he's licking his lips at the prospect of going toe to toe with Mustafi.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don’t know, is there a top defender in there with better coaching? Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom