• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,701

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Milan just don't seem to get the right manager 7 managers in 4 years. But all that our team done fantastic job to win

OSBK

Established Member
They were incredible then. Up there with the best club sides ever.

Amazing during that period and even into the early 90's. Boban was one of my all time favs along with weah, used to love sundays on channel 4.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'd say at least the 7 times they won the European Cup they were pretty good.

It's funny how people dismiss Milan and other great teams like Ajax and then give off about oil teams with plastic fans and no history.
Sport doesn't live in the past, it lives in the present, and looks forward to the future.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd say at least the 7 times they won the European Cup they were pretty good.

It's funny how people dismiss Milan and other great teams like Ajax and then give off about oil teams with plastic fans and no history.
Do people actually do that?

I meant who was saying they were any good now. Most football fans know they are one of the most decorated clubs in the world with a rich history.

Marmaduke

Calm down :lol:

Bellerin is going to be a top level player for the better part of the next decade while Chambers will be fortunate to find himself in the PL.
Bellerin can if he gets the intelligence side of his game up to par. So far he is all physical prowess, good technique and average decision making.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Good game and a good result.

Will be interesting to know, how we will react in the case when we're go 0:1 behind at home. We lost 6 home games in a row international.

We need a good atmosphere and a full Emirates. Premier League isn't important.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Considering they spent about £200m in the summer I highly doubt it.

The new owners brought in practically a whole new team. Bonucci, Conti, Silva, Calhanoglu, Rodriguez, Musacchio, Biglia, Kessie and Kalinic. It's taken them time to figure out what they've got, but today notwithstanding, they've been playing great lately -- 6 straight clean sheets before today and 13 unbeaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom