• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Jesus Christmas...

He's lost one of the few attributes he had - pace. Proper plodder now.
One of the few? It was the only one. Before he was useless but fast, now he's just ****ing useless.
This summer just has to be the end of his Arsenal career, has to be, I cringe when I see his name on the team sheet then the whole time he's on the pitch I question how he became a pro player and not me. Life's a *****.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Work ethic was good (expectedly) but his play in the final third and finding key passes under pressure is just terrible. I am getting tired of him now.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
As always Welbecks finishing was poor but his pace, movement, work rate and link up play caused Milan probelms.

yeah he did a great and important job the whole game today, shame his finishing keeps letting him(and us) down.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Love him so much as a person.

As a player as well, at least when we win because he usually makes a strong performance in terms of work ethic. Plus there are always some hilarious sequences that make you go "oh, welbz"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The best defensive striker there is. Problem is he's usually the oppositions best defender as well. Awful display as a striker as per, but his energy allows him to get around the pitch, and sometimes it works out as long as someone else does the scoring.
He really get in very good positions every game to score but his finishing been awful can't even test the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom