• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I called for him to be back up to Bellerin last summer at RB/RWB and the suggestion was laughed at by some on here.

An engine, composure and great at 1 vs 1 duels. AMN has really impressed me this season when he's had the chance. I think he can be a regular in the side in the near future.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I called for him to be back up to Bellerin last summer at RB/RWB and the suggestion was laughed at by some on here.

An engine, composure and great at 1 vs 1 duels. AMN has really impressed me this season when he's had the chance. I think he can be a regular in the side in the near future.

you see composure but I see somewhat of a disinterest

in some duels it looks hella weird because he is a rightfooted guy playing LB (for no fault of his own)

He is most often saved by his pace even thou he might not be doing the defending technically correct, he angles his body weird (because he is right footed)

and the inverted wingback thing he seems to favour should only be used very very sparingly

great rotational player for if we stick with the 3 men midfield thou
can cover jack, xhaka or ramsey IMO, and get games at RB (LB)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good 30 minutes was calm defended well and didn't panic it seem left back suit more than being a midfielder

OSBK

Established Member
I think he is a breath of fresh air. He is pur best lb, rb, probably cdm as well. He is going to make mistakes as he is a young player but he bursts lungs trying to make up for them.

say yes

forum master baiter
I think he is a breath of fresh air. He is our best lb, rb, probably cdm as well. He is going to make mistakes as he is a young player but he bursts lungs trying to make up for them.

He’s a promising talent but steady on there.

OSBK

Established Member
He’s a promising talent but steady on there.

On current form I think thats fair. He played much better than kola at lb, monreal defensively has looked suspect. At rb bellerin is all over the place and who is the backup? And cdm could he really do worst than what we have?

His performances should be a rocket up the ass for some of these players.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Vital for our future. Growing with each game. Hopefully his confidence is contagious.

Tom349

Fundamentally he is flawed as a defender but thats to be expected given he lacks of experience playing as a defender. Needs to play the rest of the premier league season at right back to gain the experience he needs and learn from his mistakes like the one he committed today for their penalty. In turn that will give Bellerin a much needed rest.

HBL

Established Member
Was okay, looks far too nonchalant at times. Perfectly capable back up for Bellerin though and his versatility will be vital in coming seasons.​

Aevi

Hale End FC
He has a lot of work to do on his defensive positioning; Mustafi and Mkhi had to cover for him several times today and that will eventually cost us. He was good otherwise though, especially in attack where he was so efficient and progressive in moving the ball up the pitch.

Top first half. Not so good second half.

He has a lot of work to do in his defensive positioning

He just needs to play. More than 1 game in left back, then 10 games break then 1 game in midfield then 5 games break then 1 game in right back.

He did very well today given that this was his first game in right back this season I think.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wonder of his versatility is going to end up hurting his career. You hope not but then you look at guys like Phil Jones and Chambers who have been shifted from one position to another, never getting a proper run in one place.

HBL

Established Member
Wonder of his versatility is going to end up hurting his career. You hope not but then you look at guys like Phil Jones and Chambers who have been shifted from one position to another, never getting a proper run in one place.
But then you look at players like Kimmich and Roberto, who have both been outstanding this season.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Was decent going forward today, although not producing anything, but he was our worst player by far. Defensively he was making bad passes and was constantly beaten by his man in the second half.
I seriously fail to see this kid being good in any of the positions he's played so far. He doesn't stand out with anything other than pace.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Having AMN as one of the fullbacks gives the feeling of having an extra midfielder for me.. He shows great combination play from that position and I really like that.Still has a tendency to be a bit too casual, doesn't hurt as much in that position, but can't afford that in the middle so he needs to work on that if he sees a future as a cm.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Really like him at rb, think we might have found his best position. Pace, passing, good at winning the ball back and importantly has composure.

I think he'll give bellerin serious competition.

Might be a little too excited but I think if Wenger says to him you're a right back focus on that, we could potentially have a dani alves mark 2

There's a top player here, you can see it. Just has to apply himself more consistently. Wenger needs to tell him to dial it up by 2 and I think we'd see something really special.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Can Bellerin play LWB at all or AMN? Would AMN and Bellerin as our wing backs be promising? Or, just a waste of time to think about and AMN should be moving back to the middle eventually?

Top Bottom