• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
One of the main reasons for this is the lack of tactical work Arsène Wenger, and the group are ‘bored by his methods’.

L’Equipe state, via a source at the club, the Frenchman has ‘lost his hold’ on the Arsenal squad, and his lack of communication is becoming a concern.

However, above all is the ‘predictability’ of his line-ups, with the squad already knowing on the Monday who will be playing the next game, which is frustrating and demotivating the substitutes.
Well he have to play the best players available for him any manager do that I don't get why the players finding it frustrating but if they being frustrating by predictable Wenger tactics then I understand their point

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think AMN has a right to be frustrated. Mertesacker too tbh

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger's lineups, tactics and substitutions have been predictable for years, and he's never been able to rotate his squad.

And our subs bench might be weak, but that's what happens when you can't rotate players. A top player won't want to come to a top team and be a sub every week.

Man City has a bench full of top players because Pep will rotate players. This guy will bench Aguero. Everyone at City knows that they will get a chance. It is pretty clear that players know that they won't at Arsenal if you aren't in the starting 11.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
A soft AC Milan couldnt have come at a better time for him. Had we lost this game, he'd have been more or less out the door. We'll probably progress, but it'll be business as usual Vs Watford on Sunday, with us looking rudderless.

A soft AC Milan couldnt have come at a better time for him. Had we lost this game, he'd have been more or less out the door. We'll probably progress, but it'll be business as usual Vs Watford on Sunday, with us looking rudderless.

I'm not sure. He is a boxer and nobody is throwing in the towel. :rolleyes::rolleyes::):)

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

One of the main reasons for this is the lack of tactical work Arsène Wenger, and the group are ‘bored by his methods’.

L’Equipe state, via a source at the club, the Frenchman has ‘lost his hold’ on the Arsenal squad, and his lack of communication is becoming a concern.

However, above all is the ‘predictability’ of his line-ups, with the squad already knowing on the Monday who will be playing the next game, which is frustrating and demotivating the substitutes.

To be fair he's rotated as much as he can , hard to have complete trust with the likes of Iwobi ,Chambers etc . AW pretty much will play you if you show you are good enough.

Still remember that death rubber in EL group stages when he played the most boring line-up available instead of giving a couple of youngsters a chance.

I'm just a outside viewer but his line-ups this season have been the most boring in years and yet we have probably the most exciting academy players we have had in his tenure.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Soft? They were unbeaten in their last 13 matches in the Serie A, including 9 clean sheets, and beating Inter in the Coppa Italia.

Anyway more to the point, what you doing up at 3.38am? Worrying about Wenger going?:eek:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Think AMN has a right to be frustrated. Mertesacker too tbh
Wind forward to 1926. AMN: 'Yes I owe my World Cup winners medal to Arsène Wenger. He spotted my talent as a left back and I've never looked back since.'

NickF

Why do journalists think it’s news that Wenger won’t quit in the summer?

Has never been even slightly on the cards. Only way he’s leaving before his contract is up is if he gets sacked. Which unfortunately is probably not on the cards either.

Agreed, there seems very little appetite from the board or fans to get rid of him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely no chance of him being sacked if he wins the Europa League. If he doesn’t I think they’ll review it at the end of the season and show him the door. Can’t really afford to keep missing out on champions league with the way our wage bill is going up and the premier league tv deals have likely peaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom