• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
He really has been good this season.

Ramsey/Wilshere should be competing for a space in a 4231 and playing together in a 433 for years to come.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good game for sure.

But like Özil he has too many off days every season to warrant building a team around him.

Zyrth

Because

Because he actually played like a midfielder which is what the majority of his critics are concerned with. If does that every game then I am happy to have him.
Exactly this. I noticed he was very disciplined in his position, mostly stationed where he is supposed to be in midfield, only choosing to go up and join the attack late, and he was rewarded for it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I wonder how this Jack-Granit-Aaron relationship would work in PL if they got a couple of games to adjust. Was brilliant yesterday, but it's different playing an italian side i guess.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think Aaron would make a good captain, think he got that vocal side in him if he feels he got the responsibility. Love Kos but he is not a very good captain. Per was, Arteta to some extent.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
I wonder how this Jack-Granit-Aaron relationship would work in PL if they got a couple of games to adjust. Was brilliant yesterday, but it's different playing an italian side i guess.

Those 3 played against City & we got trounced so I dont see it as a serious midfield long term plus Özil will likely want to play in the number 10 role instead of out wide.

Longy

He was better yesterday, but because it looked more discipline.

He may be an engine, but we do sacrifice in other areas because of it.

Xhaka, Wilshere, Ramsey all look at the same level ATM.
Similar to when we had Giroud, Theo, Wellbeck up front.

Nothing that really pops. We need someone WC in there, it's our core and most critical area. You keep 2 of them 3 I believe.

Ramsey is playing to his level.
Xhaka still seems lost
Wilshere has the highest potential but needs to show us consistently.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey is the big-name absentee from Ryan Giggs' first Wales squad for the China Cup.

Ramsey will have a "small procedure" during the international break, Giggs has revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom