• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal Vs Watford Cajones FC 11/03/18 1:30PM Sky

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Troy Deeney's Cajones

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
**** it, don't care.
That said, only two things are actually important in this game.

1. No injuries, need everyone fit for Milan
2. Someone volley Deeney in his cajones - looking at you Xhaka.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to see us now focus on the prize that is the Europa league. Mixed squad for me. Chambers Holding Amn should all be starting. I'd like to see the Greek lad get a run out even if it's from the bench.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I dunno if giving youngster an exuberant amount of playing time, when the team is not clicking is a good idea

we already have players playing without fear of being dropped, don't wanna cement such trains of thought amongst more players especially youths

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Anybody with a ticket for this match? My first time in London, and match is sold out.
There'll be plenty on sale outside the stadium. Don't pay silly prices, it may be sold out but the stadium is 10-20% for every home game this season and the touts know it. I wouldn't pay more than 20% over face value at most.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
The match is never sold out. I could hook u with a ticket, if really, really inerested eduardo

My island, hometown of 4000 people holds now 3 of 4 domestic Cup in football and handball. 2 for the males in football and handball and 1 for the females in football! Not long ago we had to shut down the handball division for male and female and football division for female. So after opening again few years ago a lot of rebuilding job has been done!

So there is always a brighter things around the corner. Hopefully we will have a good push towards the end of season and lets win the next! COYG!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’d like to see the same team that spanked Everton. Wilshere looked leggy in the second half, needs looking after a bit. Iwobi has a good record against Watford, I’d start Ospina over Cech too.

Ospina
Chambers Kos Mus Kolasinac
Xhaka Ramsey
Miki Özil Iwobi
Aubameyang

Arsenal 4-1 Cojones FC.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Anybody with a ticket for this match? My first time in London, and match is sold out.

Mate it’s been on sale up to this week. Hundreds were available on the exchange scheme and a few on general sale. You can’t buy tickets on the same weekend as the game :) I’m assuming it was a surprise trip to London!!

Someone selling outside or dodgy agency can sell you a ticket, you will overpay on both though. Or maybe your luck will be in here. I’m sure people will be getting rid on twitter but that’s a minefield.

Strongly suspect this will be one of those games with plenty of empty seats all over the place....would be a real shame if you didn’t get to go.

Welcome to London. Let me know if you want any bar recommendations. :lol:

Last edited:

HBL

Established Member
I’d play our strongest side, only players I’d even consider testing are Wilshere and Koscielny. We’re 2 points ahead of Burnley ffs and it’s a good chance to keep the momentum going into Thursday. Getting on a roll at this stage of the season is so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom