• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

M18CTID

This is quality. 1860 Munich had an away game today in what is the German equivalent of the 4th tier of English football. Due to the amount of fans they took, the match had to be moved to Augsburg’s ground to accommodate them. Estimates that around 16,000 1860 fans were in attendance:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is quality. 1860 Munich had an away game today in what is the German equivalent of the 4th tier of English football. Due to the amount of fans they took, the match had to be moved to Augsburg’s ground to accommodate them. Estimates that around 16,000 1860 fans were in attendance:
The football fan in me says these German fans are amazing, but the cynic in me says they're just exhibitionists that love a beer.... The truth may be somewhere in the middle. It could even be all the above!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
DWztDD9WAAE1XQB.jpg

That's a FIFA glitch in real life :lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member

PS. Unforgettable start in the Chinese league for Ferreira-Carrasco (I went to China for the sporting project), Gaitan and Fonte. Their team, Dalian, was beaten 8-0 by Shangai.
:lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
in todays football when Cronaldo and Messi score insane amounts of goals I think the kids never get to know who the best of all times was/is

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
To be fair to the players the President's criticism of them was a bit too far. Though to be fair to him they were f*cking stupid in that game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All the British tabloid journos raging at Di Marzio. :lol:
Di Marzio is king I hope he do it again the guy know the most best agent in world football and well respected while Cross is working at the mirror and can't stop making up fake stories. Boy I bet di marzio is s**ting himself

Latest posts+

Top Bottom